Squeelers have NO CLASS

Hawg73 on 12-10-2007 at 11:30 AM said:
Very poor effort.

You certainly aren't covering yourself in glory, 87.

Pathetic.

The Steelers have had, perhaps, more talkers than any other team we face frequently. They have given us more bulletin board stuff than anyone, for what its worth.

I could cite Porter, Kordell, Lee Flowers, Plaxico just off the top of my head as guys too dumb to know when to shut up. Add Smith to the scrapheap.

And you, too.

You should have taken a few days off if you are that pissed off that you feel the need to whine like a little bitch and completely miss the point that your guys do as much chippy stuff as anyone in the NFL.

It is what it is, wiseass.

STFU

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said.

At least he has a towel handy to dry his tears... :terrible: ROFL

If the Patriots went after Holmes ankle it would be broken.

Oh, dont tackle that guy by the ankles, its mean ROFL

Class is for little girls and ettiquette school. This is the NFL. If I want to see class I'll go back to school

P4E* on 12-10-2007 at 12:11 PM said:
I think we may have seen the last of SteelerFan87
not by a long shot

soccer fans and Greeks are some of the most stubborn mofos on The Planet

right or wrong, they have to keep coming at you as if possessed by some Missionary Zeal or some sh!t :shake:

RoadGrader on 12-10-2007 at 05:15 PM said:
not by a long shot

right or wrong, they have to keep coming at you as if possessed by some Missionary Zeal or some sh!t :shake:

Soccer fans?..i didn't realise we had any of those on the planet;)

You right,we may see him in Jan,that's of course if the steelers get another shot at us.

RoadGrader on 12-10-2007 at 12:15 PM said:
not by a long shot

...like zombies

I was faced with a bit of a conundrum last night. Do I wait until the heat of battle has worn off, and get called out by morons who think that means I've abandoned the Planet in shame? Or do I come back and post anyway, emotions be damned? It was a tough call, but, as you can see, I went with the latter option.

So, now that I've calmed down, will I say "good game"? Eh, that depends. I still hate the Pats, and as I'm sure I'm going to be taunted mercilessly, it would be nearly impossible for me to swallow my pride enough to say that. So, although it's possible, I doubt you're going to get much praise for the Pats from me.

However, I do love all the random people who crawled out of the woodwork to dedicate their 2nd or 3rd ever post (even though they apparently registered a year or more ago) to taunting me. Thank you, oh faceless morons. I'm truly honored that you think so highly of me that you broke with your traditions of not posting to come here and say a few words for me. I'm touched, truly I am.
:D

SteelerFan87 on 12-10-2007 at 12:58 PM said:
I was faced with a bit of a conundrum last night. Do I wait until the heat of battle has worn off, and get called out by morons who think that means I've abandoned the Planet in shame? Or do I come back and post anyway, emotions be damned? It was a tough call, but, as you can see, I went with the latter option.

So, now that I've calmed down, will I say "good game"? Eh, that depends. I still hate the Pats, and as I'm sure I'm going to be taunted mercilessly, it would be nearly impossible for me to swallow my pride enough to say that. So, although it's possible, I doubt you're going to get much praise for the Pats from me.

However, I do love all the random people who crawled out of the woodwork to dedicate their 2nd or 3rd ever post (even though they apparently registered a year or more ago) to taunting me. Thank you, oh faceless morons. I'm truly honored that you think so highly of me that you broke with your traditions of not posting to come here and say a few words for me. I'm touched, truly I am.

It...Is...ALIVE!!

SF, just accept the fact that we own you and move on. Life is so much simpler that way.

SteelerFan87 on 12-10-2007 at 12:58 PM said:

Why is it so hard for you to tip your cap? LVent, woo and others have already done so. It's not a big deal. NE played better than Pittsburgh yesterday. It's not debatable.

Your mini-tirades yesterday prove that you didn't just leave to "cool off". You wanted to get a few choice words in and then disappear when everyone took umrabge with them.

It was pretty weak.

carolinatony on 12-09-2007 at 07:15 PM said:
A lot of cheap shots at the end of the game
A CLASSLESS TEAM!

Did you miss the game?

In the 4th quarter, when Brady worked from shotgun, Steeler defenders did not hit him after he released the pass, even when they had a chance to do so. One play, Farrior simply runs past Brady just after the pass was thrown. After the play, Brady was patting Farrior's helmet and laughing.

Meanwhile, Rodney HGHarrison makes tackles around the neck and pushes and points after every tackle.

Harrison is a headhunter. He has been voted the dirtiest player in the league repeatedly. If you cannot admit that fact, you are simply ignoring reality.

It would be no different than me pretending that the Steelers played well on Sunday, or deserved to win. No basis in fact.

The difference is that I discern the problems with the team I follow. You will not admit that Pats have cheap shot artists.

Re: Re: Squeelers have NO CLASS

Steeltime on 12-10-2007 at 01:09 PM said:
Did you miss the game?

In the 4th quarter, when Brady worked from shotgun, Steeler defenders did not hit him after he released the pass, even when they had a chance to do so. One play, Farrior simply runs past Brady just after the pass was thrown. After the play, Brady was patting Farrior's helmet and laughing.

Meanwhile, Rodney HGHarrison makes tackles around the neck and pushes and points after every tackle.

Harrison is a headhunter. He has been voted the dirtiest player in the league repeatedly. If you cannot admit that fact, you are simply ignoring reality.

It would be no different than me pretending that the Steelers played well on Sunday, or deserved to win. No basis in fact.

The difference is that I discern the problems with the team I follow. You will not.

Apparently you missed the play where the Pittsburgh player cheap-shotted Kyle Eckel from behind well after the whistle was blown.

Fully* Tilted* on 12-10-2007 at 01:07 PM said:
Why is it so hard for you to tip your cap? LVent, woo and others have already done so. It's not a big deal. NE played better than Pittsburgh yesterday. It's not debatable.

Your mini-tirades yesterday prove that you didn't just leave to "cool off". You wanted to get a few choice words in and then disappear when everyone took umrabge with them.

It was pretty weak.

Oh, I certainly acknowledge that the Pats played better yesterday. No doubt about it. But I'm not ready to "call the Pats my daddy".

As for my "mini-tirades", how do you know what I was thinking? I posted a little during the game, then stopped because it was making it harder to focus on the game and then came back to let everyone know I hadn't run away.

As for your comment that "it was pretty weak", well, I won't be lured into another flame war, so I'll stop there.

Re: Re: Squeelers have NO CLASS

Steeltime on 12-10-2007 at 01:09 PM said:
Did you miss the game?

The difference is that I discern the problems with the team I follow. You will not admit that Pats have cheap shot artists.

So an elbow to Brady's head on the Welker TD and the right cross by the Steeler lineman late in the game is 'not' classless?

Steelers = OWNED.

carolinatony on 12-09-2007 at 07:15 PM said:
A lot of cheap shots at the end of the game
A CLASSLESS TEAM!

Why do you start threads like this? Look what they morph into~!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This is how Charger fans talk, NOT Patriots fans!!!

SteelerFan87 on 12-10-2007 at 01:13 PM said:
Oh, I certainly acknowledge that the Pats played better yesterday. No doubt about it. But I'm not ready to "call the Pats my daddy".

As for my "mini-tirades", how do you know what I was thinking? I posted a little during the game, then stopped because it was making it harder to focus on the game and then came back to let everyone know I hadn't run away.

As for your comment that "it was pretty weak", well, I won't be lured into another flame war, so I'll stop there.

I'm not trying to initiate a flame war. I think it's odd that you immediately start thinking along those lines though.

You're changing your words. First you said you couldn't say "good game" now it's, "I won't say NE is our daddy." Those are two very different statements. You're old enough and smart enough to know the difference.

Have you read what you posted? It was reactionary and angry and you're better than that. I hope those weren't your true colors. But if you haven't read your posts from yesterday leading up to your mini-hiatus, I suggest you go back and read it. You called out NE players and coaches with really not a single valid point.

Back