Squeelers have NO CLASS

Kind of like going after Santonio Holmes' injured ankle? Or Brady and Rodney Harrison acting like douches after just about every single play? **** that shit. Quit whining, the Pats were chippy the whole game.

SF87,You need to back the phuck off..you moan about everything that concerns the pats. your team got owned and your fans are moaning SOB

Lets Go Pats!!!!!!

SteelerFan87 on 12-09-2007 at 07:18 PM said:
Kind of like going after Santonio Holmes' injured ankle? Or Brady and Rodney Harrison acting like douches after just about every single play? **** that shit. Quit whining, the Pats were chippy the whole game.

:toolroll:

34 - 13, troll!!!! ROFL

:4321:

I thought Ben looked very classy making good decisions today though

Steelers are perfectly well behaved and never do anything other than act as total Saints.

SF87 if you're not going to admit that was a total BS cheap shot at the end of the game, well, my opinion won't change any but whatever credibility you have with anyone else in here will be gone.

P4E* on 12-09-2007 at 07:21 PM said:
SF87,You need to back the phuck off..you moan about everything that concerns the pats. your team got owned and your fans are moaning SOB

Lets Go Pats!!!!!!

You want to talk about Steelers fans, dude? How about Patriots fans literally splooging themselves all over gilette stadium, and this board, over the Anthony Smith thing?

so ellis shud have just let him walk past?

SteelerFan87 on 12-09-2007 at 07:30 PM said:
You want to talk about Steelers fans, dude? How about Patriots fans literally splooging themselves all over gilette stadium, and this board, over the Anthony Smith thing?

What did you expect with this outcome?

Yeah, the Pats fans, who celebrated once the win was in hand are tools, not Smith -- that makes sense.

SteelerFan87 on 12-09-2007 at 06:18 PM said:

And I wonder why that was. You can thank your scrub safety. I think you'll find him out behind the woodshed.

GFY.....:4321:

Of course your focus is on NE and NE fans' reaction on Anthony Smith.

I thought he didn't say anything wrong?

Just post a "Congrats" post and take a night off. You're only making yourself look bad.

Kind of like going after Santonio Holmes' injured ankle?
When did that happen approximately? I have a DVR and would like to check it out.

Hey SF87.....GFY...ROFL

Fully* Tilted* on 12-09-2007 at 07:50 PM said:
Of course your focus is on NE and NE fans' reaction on Anthony Smith.

I thought he didn't say anything wrong?

Just post a "Congrats" post and take a night off. You're only making yourself look bad.

steelerfan87 you're boys on your website are non existant...it's a virtual ghost town. why don't you go over there and give them some support..

"steelerfan87 you're boys on your website are non existant...it's a virtual ghost town. why don't you go over there and give them some support.."

DITTO

jaychamp on 12-09-2007 at 07:52 PM said:
When did that happen approximately? I have a DVR and would like to check it out.
He's probably talking about the first catch that Holmes made, pretty early in the game. Someone takled him by the ankle. The play was fine and if Holmes doesn't wan't people bringing him down by his ankle then he can sit the game out.

You're tying too hard SF87, just let it go.

Back