Stealers Head Cheerleader and Her Thoughts...

Antonio Brown must be one of the stupidest people ever, to be streaming what the coach is saying in private to the team.

Antonio Brown must be one of the stupidest people ever, to be streaming what the coach is saying in private to the team.

But but but...he got 900k likes. :confused:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ots-a-holes-in-video-posted-by-antonio-brown/

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Apparently it was taken down...

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

"More proof Bradshaw was right he is a cheerleader."

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

"My nephew last night saw BIG Ben and said (unprovoked) that, “Ben in a football helmet looked like a fat Will Ferrell.” He is four and we all fell out laughing all over the place. NE will neutralize Bell and make Ben beat them. Ben cannot beat them, he is a shell of his former self, not literally of course since he is fat."

:coffee:

Tomlin acts more like a player than a coach, you never hear that kind of shot coming out of his mouth. I k ow it's hard but........stay classy Pissburgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ots-a-holes-in-video-posted-by-antonio-brown/

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Apparently it was taken down...

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

"More proof Bradshaw was right he is a cheerleader."

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

"My nephew last night saw BIG Ben and said (unprovoked) that, “Ben in a football helmet looked like a fat Will Ferrell.” He is four and we all fell out laughing all over the place. NE will neutralize Bell and make Ben beat them. Ben cannot beat them, he is a shell of his former self, not literally of course since he is fat."

:coffee:

So apparently, it doesn't go without saying, that there are some things you shouldn't post on facebook.

people never cease to amaze.

Response?

Perhaps we should send them a transcript of Belichick on the Steelers. You know. Good players. Solid in all three phases of the game. Gotta play our best to beat them. Head cheerleader is really ugly...

You guys are correct, the Steelers have no chance here. I mean, you already know all our signals, you will have Tommy Brady's balls at the correct temperature and air pressure that he likes his balls to be at, and you will cut our communications out during key moments of the game, then turn them back on when the ref investigates. Billichump is prepping for Atlanta and Green Bay right now, not Pittsburgh. You guys got this. It's a guaranteed easy road to the SB for you guys.

Patsies 49, Steelers 3

You guys are correct, the Steelers have no chance here. I mean, you already know all our signals, you will have Tommy Brady's balls at the correct temperature and air pressure that he likes his balls to be at, and you will cut our communications out during key moments of the game, then turn them back on when the ref investigates. Billichump is prepping for Atlanta and Green Bay right now, not Pittsburgh. You guys got this. It's a guaranteed easy road to the SB for you guys.

Patsies 49, Steelers 3

Make sure to double up on the team roids...of the steroid kind. The hemorr(h)oids will come afterwards. :coffee:

Patsies 49, Steelers 3

You forgot to add screwing with the play clock, going through the Steelers' trash bin, and pissing in their Gatorade.

You forgot to add screwing with the play clock, going through the Steelers' trash bin, and pissing in their Gatorade.

Beags, you should have mentioned that we only do those things because we're grade-A, certified assholes.

We have an asshole culture, and we revel in it.

Harvard even teaches courses in it. Assholery 101 is a requirement. Belichick often gives seminars there and has an honorary doctorate.

Patsies 49, Steelers 3

lol :dbanana:

Mike Tomlin is a thug, what do you expect from this clown anyways?

What's noticable is that Brown and other players aren't even listening to Tomlin! They're off camera laughing and just not paying attention. Says a lot.....

What's noticable is that Brown and other players aren't even listening to Tomlin! They're off camera laughing and just not paying attention. Says a lot.....

Tomlin should play the disrespect card...oh...nevermind.

Patsies 49, Steelers 3

So I might regret this because you are probably a 2 pump chump troll, but in case you aren't..., but what about our response to this video makes you believe we think the Steelers have no chance? Some Pats fans are thinking that I am sure, but I'm not one of them. I admit, I loathe your HC, but that doesn't mean I think the Pats will just roll their helmets out there and win. Once your team goes 18-0 and loses to one of the worst teams ever to make a SB, you should stop thinking that way, IMO.

Back