Stealers Head Cheerleader and Her Thoughts...

You guys are correct, the Steelers have no chance here. I mean, you already know all our signals, you will have Tommy Brady's balls at the correct temperature and air pressure that he likes his balls to be at, and you will cut our communications out during key moments of the game, then turn them back on when the ref investigates. Billichump is prepping for Atlanta and Green Bay right now, not Pittsburgh. You guys got this. It's a guaranteed easy road to the SB for you guys.

Patsies 49, Steelers 3

I thought the protocol was to make the excuses after the loss, not before. Therefore, here's a guide that will help you on Sunday night.

You're welcome.

:)

I can just hear the "A HOLE" chants at the game now.
Should be some creative signage at the game, too.

I can just imagine practice this week:

"Nice catch, asshole."

"Hey, asshole, my grandmother plays better pass defense than that."

"What kind of asshole blocking is that, you asshole?"

Team should be pretty loose next Sunday.

Should be some creative signage at the game, too.

I can just imagine practice this week:

"Nice catch, asshole."

"Hey, asshole, my grandmother plays better pass defense than that."

"What kind of asshole blocking is that, you asshole?"

Team should be pretty loose next Sunday.

That's exactly how practice is going to go, I have no doubt.

1. The Steelers have less than zero chance. Easiest matchup ever. Finally a break for the Pats. Healthy, another tomato can...perfect.

2. If anyone thinks Tomlin is disrespectful or doing something Bill doesn't do, you're out of your damn mind. Behind closed doors he lets it rip. Tomlin's not out there yapping in the media about the Pats. He was addressing his team. The key there is "closed doors," which Brown foolishly opened by live streaming from the locker room. Our fans are petty crybabies. Sack up. Not everyone on other teams is a clown. Well, I mean, Tomlin is, but just not for this.

3. My only concern with this game is that the championship hat will clash with the amazing new blazer that I grabbed from Tom Ford for the flight home Monday morning.

Look what Brown can do for you... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

1. The Steelers have less than zero chance. Easiest matchup ever. Finally a break for the Pats. Healthy, another tomato can...perfect.

2. If anyone thinks Tomlin is disrespectful or doing something Bill doesn't do, you're out of your damn mind. Behind closed doors he lets it rip. Tomlin's not out there yapping in the media about the Pats. He was addressing his team. The key there is "closed doors," which Brown foolishly opened by live streaming from the locker room. Our fans are petty crybabies. Sack up. Not everyone on other teams is a clown. Well, I mean, Tomlin is, but just not for this.

3. My only concern with this game is that the championship hat will clash with the amazing new blazer that I grabbed from Tom Ford for the flight home Monday morning.

Every coach does it...but, might as well use it for fun.

I say! Tom Ford! Look at your bad self!

I think most rational fans understand that. Doesn't mean we can't have fun with it. :tmack:

You guys are correct, the Steelers have no chance here. I mean, you already know all our signals, you will have Tommy Brady's balls at the correct temperature and air pressure that he likes his balls to be at, and you will cut our communications out during key moments of the game, then turn them back on when the ref investigates. Billichump is prepping for Atlanta and Green Bay right now, not Pittsburgh. You guys got this. It's a guaranteed easy road to the SB for you guys.

Patsies 49, Steelers 3

Tim, Tim, Tim... must I explain scouting 101 to you.

The Patriots have already scouted both the Steelers and the chefs last week and were devising a game plan at !0 pm Saturday night for both. by the time the players arrived this AM the game plan was complete and in their lockers. Nothing left to do so the Scouting department moves on to the next two possible opponents. So YES the Patriots scouting department is indeed onto Green Bay and Atlanta.

As for your other Elementary School level claims - get over it. You are talking out your ass and have no clue what any of those "X"gates are really about, you are uninformed and are exposing yourself to be a troll.

Tim, I expect more from you, I believe you know football better than these BS attacks so do us all a favor and talk football not red rover crap.

thanks in advance buddy.

agreed

cat/mouse game at this point - of course BB says more, I would be sad if he didn't but Bill has control of his Divas and does not expose himself to that unless it means getting Trump elected

I can see this a huge concern. I suggest you bring to coats, I mean what's a second Tom Ford blazer when you want to look your best on such a glorious day!!!!

Tim, I expect more from you, I believe you know football better than these BS attacks so do us all a favor and talk football not red rover crap.

thanks in advance buddy.

Which one of his 9 posts in 12 years makes you believe that?

Not dead yet:

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen src="http://up.anv.bz/latest/anvload.html?key=eyJtIjoiY2JzIiwidiI6IjM2MDc3OTkiLCJwbHVnaW5zIjp7ImNvbXNjb3JlIjp7ImNsaWVudElkIjoiMzAwMDAyMyIsImMzIjoiUGl0dHNidXJnaC5jYnNsb2NhbC5jb20ifSwiZGZwIjp7ImNsaWVudFNpZGUiOnsiYWRUYWdVcmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHViYWRzLmcuZG91YmxlY2xpY2submV0L2dhbXBhZC9hZHM%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" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

What's noticable is that Brown and other players aren't even listening to Tomlin! They're off camera laughing and just not paying attention. Says a lot.....

That, and the irony of Tomlin exhorting his players to keep things quiet and basically not to share crap on social media while being shared live on social media by one of his players. Excellent stuff!

That, and the irony of Tomlin exhorting his players to keep things quiet and basically not to share crap on social media while being shared live on social media by one of his players. Excellent stuff!

That right there is gold.

Back