Stephen A. Smith says Newton will be Villainized if he beats Peyton*

I guess I live in a very sheltered world because I don't know anyone at all who has ever discussed Newton in terms of his race, other than the mediots. :shrug:

Just turn on ESPNs "First Take" right now. It's a full fledged argument and discussion. At least it was a half hour ago, I shut it off, I can't take as I think it's really dumb

No wonder why people can't talk football, they're listening to this garbage, and there's still more than a week to go

:sulk:

Mike & Mike had some silliness too. OMGZ CAM'S JERSEY IS #22 IN SALES.
Also that one guy filling in for Greenie (Fitzsimmons?) said that what if Cam did that thing that TB did vs KC (we all know that's his thing every home game) where he comes out and fist pumps and screams? It made Travis Kelce mad and he got in Brady's face (implying TB does it to show up the other team)...omg what if it were CAM?? everyone would FREAK!!!! WHAT IF CAM HOLLERED AT HIS COACHES LIKE TB WAS WITH MCDANIELS DURING THAT GAME (nevermind that the content was not actually confrontational)??? EVERYONE WOULD FREAK OUT!!! Seriously??? :rolleyes:

So Domonique Foxworth on Mike & Mike was talking about how glad he is that Cam is "unapologetically black" and that he is "on Cam's team" (racewise). This is what I don't get. Some accuse of racism/culture bias, but then they say there is a "black" way to act. To me that's BS. I get that they say culture vs. skin color, but why pigeonhole at all? Cam is a black ass, Aaron Rodgers is a white ass, neither person's melanin has anything to do with their assy-hood.

So Domonique Foxworth on Mike & Mike was talking about how glad he is that Cam is "unapologetically black" and that he is "on Cam's team" (racewise). This is what I don't get. Some accuse of racism/culture bias, but then they say there is a "black" way to act. To me that's BS. I get that they say culture vs. skin color, but why pigeonhole at all? Cam is a black ass, Aaron Rodgers is a white ass, neither person's melanin has anything to do with their assy-hood.

Monkey bidness...

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Sure seems to me the people that cry racism are the ones being the racists.

Yup...

I imagine Cam would love that role. More power to him.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

There are old farts who don't like the celebrations and stuff but they yell at Johnny Manzel to get off their lawns too.

That's because he'll probably puke all over it.

Back