Stephen A. Smith says Newton will be Villainized if he beats Peyton*

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/

This is great. Smith goes off on how Cam will be villainized if he beats ManninHGH. He will ruin Peyton's* story book ending if he wins. Says the media will look to glorify ManninHGH's 12 yard passes while criticizing Cam every chance they get.

Um, Stephen, in case you have not noticed. The media has been that with Pey Pey FOREVER especially when compared to Brady the GOAT. Somehow Peyton now being 3-2 over Tom in the playoffs makes him the better player. What???? Good luck beating that drum Stephen. I do hope Cam crushes him as Pey Pey losing 3 straight Super Bowls will be just the right ending to this season.

cam is already vilified for his behavior sorry stephan a nice try

not reading but did he just happen to mention race that always seems to be his mo...

cam is already vilified for his behavior sorry stephan a nice try

not reading but did he just happen to mention race that always seems to be his mo...

He didn't mention race but give him time. There is still 13 days to go. lol.

it will be even funnier if he brings up race now but didn't when seattle assraped them. ROFL

That's because Wilson is white.

He didn't mention race but give him time. There is still 13 days to go. lol.

I don't want to seem racist, but noway I'm not rooting for the Honkey, er I mean Donkey.

Cheers, BostonTim

Right now, Cam Newton is standing on a pedestal higher than any that Peyton Manning has ever stood on. The media is and will continue to tout him far more than the swan song that is Peyton Manning. The media wants Cam Newton to win. They wouldn't hate it if Peyton Manning won, but they are rooting for Cam Newton.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

I'm surprised at Stephen A., who I like.

He hasn't really dug into the story the way it demands to be exploited.

Cam Newton......new age black superstar who walks the walk and talks the talk. Some folks say he's cocky, but he can back it up. Plays with a rare sense of pure "joy".

Peyton......old white has-been. Farts dust. Painfully slow. Mis-shapen head. Possible cheater.

Now, GO!!!

Back