Super Bowl LVIII game thread.

If he gets 5, they'll (media) crown his a$$. They'll point to cameras and air pressure. They'll probably put Reid ahead of Bill as well.
omg reid is already so far ahead of bill. his qb doesn't have to cry to the media about his constant abuse!

What success??
Look at what he did with McNabb, Vick and Smith. His resume is volumes better than Bill's without Brady ... and now he is cleaning up with Mahomes.

But again, what success? How many Superbowls before KC?
He appeared in one and countless conference champ games and won more than 15 playoff games with pretty average talent at QB .... Bill's resume is a steaming pile of dung without Brady ...

He appeared in one and countless conference champ games and won more than 15 playoff games with pretty average talent at QB .... Bill's resume is a steaming pile of dung without Brady ...
LOL.
Those Eagles teams were loaded, and those Chiefs teams were damned good, too. Both of those teams had outstanding O-lines.

Christ, there have been shootings at the KC victory parade.
Just fucking insane. I had friends and family at the parade. I've heard from most of them. One of them didn't even know what had happened.

So thankful none of our rolling rallies had problems like this. Those poor people! 😟

I said years ago...the league wants to remove the stain of Brady and BB from the record books and Mahomes was the QB they would do it with. And here we are, and the NE fans are falling for it too.

Goodell meeting with Tay Tay before the game is all you need to know. Again, the Pats lost 2 1st picks and a lot of money because they wouldn't bend the knee to the NFLs wants. Even go back and look at the overtimes defense from the 49ers, it wasn't something that I call a defense that would win you a game.

When things don't make sense, you have to look at other things.

This comparison between Mahommes and Brady at same age is kind of mind blowing. The yards and number of TDs for example are not even close. Mahommes leads in just about every meaningful statistic. This kid has a very legitimate shot at being GOAT. But yes, he has a long way to go, but it is hard not to be very impressed. View attachment 25384
ROFL those are BS stats because the game has changed, immensely. Also, KC hasn't faced in 2 of their 3 SBs a team as good as the 01 Rams, or even the 03 Panthers who were a really, really good team. The one team he did face that could stack up to those in some ways, was TBs Bucs.

And he lost that one.

The Mahomes ball washing on a Pats site is incredible to see. Posting something from a Steelers fan is even worse.

if they’re not doped up freezing in the backyard, they’re shooting themselves.
Fuck the Chiefs.

Watched a video of Chiefs fans tackling one of the alledged shooters. They used better form than the Niners did during the SB.

Watched a video of Chiefs fans tackling one of the alledged shooters. They used better form than the Niners did during the SB.
Don't think I would have the nerve to tackle a guy with a gun. Good on them.

Back