Super Bowl Ticket Lottery Question

Wandering Athol

Blood in the streets it's up to my ankle
Reaction score
...for season ticket holders.

If you could, state how many years you've had seats, and how many times you've won the lottery for Super Bowl tickets.

For example, I've had tickets for 19 years and am 0 for 6 in the lottery. The majority of that time I held 5 seats.

Not really doing this to bitch (I've been to the Super Bowl on corporate tickets), just to get a feeling for how bad I sense the odds are for anyone who thinks they actually have a shot at winning a couple of "cheap" seats from the Pats by being a season ticket holder.

Not me but my friend with seasons...

14 years with 5 seats..0 wins.

Her Uncle

10 years with 4 seats...0 wins.

My son-in-law and his friend have had tickets for nine years and won the lottery this year.

20 Years, 2 Tickets, Never picked.

In fact, this year I didn't even get the courtesy of a "Sorry, better luck next time" email.

But, as it turns out, I couldn't have gone anyways. And even if circumstances permitted, the money is just too prohibitive for me. My disposable income is tied up in my tickets and trips to visit my kids.

20 years, 2 tickets, never picked.

I had the opportunity to purchase 2 tickets thru the company I work for (they have 4 club seats) but I turned them down. My son and I decided that it would be more cost efficient to go to London to see the Patriots vs the Rams at Wembley Stadium in October.

20 years, 2 tickets, never picked.

I had the opportunity to purchase 2 tickets thru the company I work for (they have 4 club seats) but I turned them down. My son and I decided that it would be more cost efficient to go to London to see the Patriots vs the Rams at Wembley Stadium in October.

If St. Louis stadium people get the injunction, you may win by default. Maybe a scrimmage w/ManU instead? :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

:coffee:
If St. Louis stadium people get the injunction, you may win by default. Maybe a scrimmage w/ManU instead? :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

I'll take my chances. Why? Cancellable hotel reservation. Flights with miles and cancellable. :coffee: :coffee:

Ive had tickets since 1994 and am 0-6 in the lottery. What pisses me off is a buddy of mine got his tickets in 1999 and has been picked twice (2001 and 2004). I think the lottery thing is a joke personally.

Under the lottery = 39 years, 4 seats. Not a sniff.

Back in '86 where the Super Bowl allotment outnumbered the season ticket holder base, 4th in line for tickets. Got ****ed by the Sullivans as the early birds got nose bleed seats and those coming that afternoon and the next day got lower bowl.

4 Tickets since Bledsoe's sophomore year.

No wins.

I was under the impression that most of the Pat's allotment is being steered to the Wine and Brie club in the red seats?

Back