SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

Mcdummy running up the score. Good for them, just remember folks tables can turn real quick in the league

Borrowing part of 3 Point Stan's Karma post:

"Patriots fans are shocked; left to cry into their commemorative SB 36 sweatshirt, or their commemorative SB 38 sweatshirt, or their commemorative SB 39 sweatshirt, or their commemorative SB 49 sweatshirt, or their commemorative SB 51 sweatshirt, or perhaps their commemorative SB 53 sweatshirt"

why? he never played in cold until he came to the Pats. it's a legit discussion topic
yes, the game is so far out of hand we are looking at how this year - and this game - will help develop towards the future.
There is nothing, NOTHING good to come from this game.

And seriously, do actually believe the New England Patriots drafted a quarterback in the 1st round with any doubts of him being able to play in the cold?

its not all doom & gloom. This was a successful season for a rebuilding team . You just had to have realistic expectations .
I agree. I feel like some people expected too much from Mac this year as well. He was great as far as I'm concerned and I think we will see some good year 2 growth.

i have 0 problem with it. pats d deserves to eat that. lack of talent isn't a capital offense. lack of effort is.

Me either. The more points they score the more pissed BB will be and the better off season he'll have

Tommy said it a week ago. I'm own to next year

There is nothing, NOTHING good to come from this game.

And seriously, do actually believe the New England Patriots drafted a quarterback in the 1st round with any doubts of him being able to play in the cold?
gotta go out and do it/prove it. he may never have another game this cold (who knows). take every experience for what it is. got to playoffs. got ass handed to you in playoffs.

Back