Surprise Guest At Kevin Faulk's HOF Induction

BradyGirl

Reaction score
TB12 showed up at Kevin Faulk's Pats Hall Of Fame induction today. While Kevin once again wore Tom's jersey, Tom was wearing Kevin's! Both guys gave nice speeches on Kevin's special day. :clap:

Apologies if there's already a thread for the ceremony. I searched but didn't see any. Anyway, I thought this little moment was worth a mention. :)

<center>Patty*</center>

I didn't watch the induction ceremony so I don't know what former players were there. Was Ty Law one of them? During the in-stadium practice, a big black dude in a pink shirt was on the field and Krafty Bob came out and hugged him, then Brady came over and hugged them both. Looked like Law from a distance.

How many here have been to the HoF? I have been to the induction ceremony once. It was 1997 when Don Shula was inducted. I wasn't too interested and I'm pretty sure we didn't go in. Was neat being there, went to the game when the Browns played their first game as the new Browns after Baltimore took the original Browns. I will actually only be 30 minutes from Canton in a month but won't be going up there.

How many here have been to the HoF? I have been to the induction ceremony once. It was 1997 when Don Shula was inducted. I wasn't too interested and I'm pretty sure we didn't go in. Was neat being there, went to the game when the Browns played their first game as the new Browns after Baltimore took the original Browns. I will actually only be 30 minutes from Canton in a month but won't be going up there.

I might as well be the one to break it to you-- BG was referring to the Patriots own HOF and not the pro football HOF in Canton, OH.

Don Shula won't soon be inducted into our HOF.

Brady is such a great teammate. It has always amazed me over the years how much anyone who has played with him effuses praise about him as a person and a teammate. Even the defensive players like Law and Wilfork and Rodney who normally dislike QBs praise him all the time.

I didn't watch the induction ceremony so I don't know what former players were there. Was Ty Law one of them? During the in-stadium practice, a big black dude in a pink shirt was on the field and Krafty Bob came out and hugged him, then Brady came over and hugged them both. Looked like Law from a distance.

Ty was definitely there! :)

I might as well be the one to break it to you-- BG was referring to the Patriots own HOF and not the pro football HOF in Canton, OH.

Don Shula won't soon be inducted into our HOF.

Duh, he won't. Didn't realize this, disregard my post. I guess I missed the Pats part on the original post.

The camera angle I saw on NFLN showed TB's back to the camera and I saw him unzip that jacket and pull it open. THe way he did it, I could tell exactly what was under the jacket though I could not see it. I think it was a little dusty in the room when that happened.
I also adored how when the crowd started yelling his name, he said this night was for Kevin. Just another thing that makes me so glad he's the Pats QB.

And great to see Jerod Mayo doing some media work. He was with Tom Curran discussing Kevin and saying why they get so p***ed off at the cheaters accusations. They work so hard, miss a lot of other things like families etc as they're so focused on their work.

Video of that is here.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/kevin-faulk-addresses-critics-call-patriots-cheaters

We are truly blessed as a fanbase to have so many not only great players but great guys that symbolize the Patriot Way. It was awesome to see Willie, Ty, Tom and Tedy and now Jerod there for Kevin. What an amazing group of players we have had and currently have on the Pats team to root for. I am so proud of these guys and all that they stand for. :patriotlogo:

Thanks for the link Roberto. I'll be sure to watch later.
I have yet to see a former Pat wo wasn't pissed off at how all that crap reflects on their hard work. I think that's why BB finally "blew his stack" (for him) when that article came out last year about warm gatorade etc. I have NEVER to my knowledge heard him directly address a single piece of hackdom like that.

Back