Tank Williams and the Pats - Texans doom karma etc

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
It's abundantly clear that the Pats are tanking. It's not a winning strategy because that would imply Football competence on the part of the world's worst and cheatingest "coach".

Belicheet brings in Tank Williams, Richard "Tank" Sherman, a fish tank and an Abrams tank. He also brings in some ta*tank*a from some prairie somewhere. He also brings in Hank Williams for musical entertainment, because it sounds like Tank.

He lines the fish tank next to the Abrams on the interior O line. They turn out to be better than the current incumbents at both realising that the guys in different coloured uniforms might want to hurt their quarterback and at realising that the rules of Football allow you to F***ING BLOCK SOMEONE. HOW F***ING DIFFICULT CAN IT BE???? :spank::shoot:

This is brought to the attention of Neutral Commissioner F*** The Cheating Pat Assmasters, previously known as Roger Goodell. He notes, not at all smugly, that this is an equipment violation. He rules during one of the F***ING AD BREAKS THAT ARE DRIVING ME F***ING MAD that the Pats will have to play the fish tank at signal caller and Brady is forced to play at corner. The Abrams is forced to be a punt returner, and the Buffalo/Bison/Tatanka are told to line up as the other DBs. Richard Sherman is given to the Texans.

The fish tank doesn't do a great job at QB, although it's still better than Tim Tebow and throws fewer brainfart passes than Cutler. Unfortunately, the Pats are obliged to play an O Line of Max Lane, Jordan Devey, Josh Kline, Billy Yates and AAAAAAAGGGGHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!! STOP PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!

After one series, the fish tank is therefore in pieces. JJ Watt gets loads of sacks, forced fumbles, pass break-ups, snot bubbling tackles, blah blah blah F****ing blah. This means that Richard Sherman is left with nothing to do but say, "you mad, bro?" to anyone in earshot.

Meanwhile, Brian Hoyer shows that he is the best QB in history by tearing apart the Pats' secondary who constantly wander offside, try to eat the turf and aren't the best backpedallers in history.

So, there we go. This utter shower of shit of a team will go 10 and 6 and into oblivion. The Texans are headed for greatness.

Final score. Pats 0, Texans 8,292,535.

Rumor has it that Goodell is flexing this game out of the Sunday night spot and moving the game to Mexico City. To be played Tuesday at 4:00AM EST.

Serious doomage.

A 4-win team beat the Pats like a rented drum at home. What do you think a 6-win team will do to them away in prime time? J.J. Watt will be doing his new "splitting wood" sack dance all night. The Texans will have great starting field position all night, sometimes inside the 20, because The Pats won't punt all night. 4th and 10 from their own 22? Go for it. The end result will be better than giving up a return TD. At least we won't have to worry about Brady throwing yet another goal line interception as he won't ever even be in FG range. The wheels came loose against Denver. The wheels came off the bus against the Eagles. This week the bus bursts into flames and the season goes up in smoke. The announcers call of the carnage will be a lot like Tommy Boy selling brake pads. We are fvcked. Check that, we are seriously fvcked.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S2XvxDaIwCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mark my words, if you bitches loss this game there will be hell to pay.

Hell. To. Pay.

ROFL

Almost worth the loss to see Jaric's reaction.

Oh Karma thread, yeah, this line aint stopping nobody, nevermind all world DT Watt.

Texans - 46
Pats - 10

Watt's boys unleash havoc on Wounded Warrior Patsies

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6emWN2tEPMk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Houston 69
Patsies 0

Titties and beer
football and titties
beer and football

Because we suck this year, but I still want to win the AFC South just on principle.

So knock it off with the "throwing games" for a week.

It's really stupid a team from the Midwest (is that a fair description?) is in that division. It would have made way more sense for Miami to go there and you guys to have stayed in the AFC East.

BB wins the toss, elects to kick off and calls the pooch drop kick.

Texans recover on their own 45, GREAT starting field position. To top it off they are pissed that BB slighted them with the drop kick pooch and take out their fury on the hapless cheaters.

Long story short, Pats can't tackle, Texans R teh awesome and never look back.

Texans - A lot, Cheating scumbags - A little.:shrug_n:

I've been tanking the karma thread and the results have been predictably bad.

The Raiders gave us a brief bump back up to the one seed, but by 10:30 tonight that'll be gone.

J. J. Watt will likely set the single game sack record tonight with 8 plus. Derrick Thomas (7, 1990) will be rolling in his grave. We don't have any two guys that can block him and my only hope is that he doesn't put Brady in the hospital. He will also catch two TDs using only his good hand.

If he does send Brady to Houston General, ironically, Watt will likely visit him on his way in to hang out with sick kids, but I'm hoping Tommy's sense of late-season preservation allows him to curl into a fetal ball before Watt can smash any major bones or cartilage. Dive, Brady, dive. Expect a huge number of "uncontested" plays which will kill any chance we have to mount a drive.

I guarantee that Bill O'Brien has whacked off no fewer than 40 times this week while envisioning how to spot J. J. up against our current collection of turnstyles and dropping F bombs all the while like a boss.

I hope all these crazy rumors about Gronk playing tonight turn out to be Bill just trying to phuck with B. O'B to have him waste prep time.

Let's just accept a third-straight beating and get out of town without anybody having to be placed on IR.

J. J. Watt's Iron Testicles 51
Former Bye Week Locks 13

Back