Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Booked me a 3 day stay at gettysburg for end of may
Awesome. Been to several Civil War sites. Gettysburg and Appomattox Courthouse being the most memorable. A palpable wave of history seems to float over every inch of those and to some extent all of the battle fields. Gettysburg special to me as had two ever so great Uncles (brothers) at Little Roundtop from the 20th Maine. They both survived. Colonel Joshua Chamberlain and The Maine 20th defended the Union left Flank successfully with great Courage. The successful defense of Little Roundtop was critical to the
E Unions Victory and many believe the Gettysburg Victory was the Great turning point. . And Chamberlain was just one countless genuine and Legendary heroes of the war.

Any way Kok it is a great take. Enjoy and learn

Last edited:
Caturday

I'm feeling pretty dapper as we enter SB weekend!
ErxtMNmXYAAJura

Seven years into forever being married today. I didn't date anyone before Sarah because of many reasons. One was I was one of those guys who thought the guy should pay for everything on dates and I didn't have the funds to. Second was that I didn't have the guts to ask anyone . Even when I did have the guts, I had to do it via email. It was eight years ago today she replied. We did things together for three years prior to dating with a small group at church.

Back