Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Tired Cat GIF

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Go out in the yard and play in teh snow, it will be fun I said. Then my approaching 40 year old body next year body got bumped by a snow tube on the ankle and it hurts now.

Coltsfan2theend

Reaction score
Go out in the yard and play in teh snow, it will be fun I said. Then my approaching 40 year old body next year body got bumped by a snow tube on the ankle and it hurts now.
I will say it was worth it watching my oldest play in the snow. She was still playing as I left for work.

Coltsfan2theend

Reaction score
Talked to a friend who is a physical therapist. Says it sounds like I bruised my akilles tendon when I explain what is happening. Hoping the soreness goes away soon. If I’m moving it gets better, the second I rest for a while, it is stiff and hurts.

Joolz

Reaction score
Awesome. And they are all happy it would seem. click following line
From my Wiki link:

“Quokkas have little fear of humans and commonly approach people closely, particularly on Rottnest Island, where a prevalent population exists. Though quokkas have a reputation of being the happiest animal on Earth, annually, a few dozen cases of quokkas biting people, especially children, are reported.”

I still want to pet one.

Quokka selfies :ROFLMAO: