Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Enjoy! :)

giphy.gif

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

October 31, 2021 from Raptor Resource Project:

"Nestorations really take off when Mr. North brings DNF a lovely cornhusk rose at 4:00. He tackles the large stick at 4:48, alternately trying to move it and stripping bark from one end. We have a few jumps and DNF flies in with a stick at 8:22. She moves it all around the nest! Does it go here? Hmmmm - that's not right! Here? No, not feeling it! She puts her whole body into it at 9:18 and finally gets it up and over the large stick. It clearly belongs on the porch, but she still can't quite decide on placement. I'm sure I'm not the only watcher who wants to reach in and help her! I also really liked the talon close-up around 11:18."

Last edited:
My favorite day here. I know I have posted Mr. Jasper T. Williams but it is Wednesday. It was his forever home birthday last month. We rescued him in 1999 at the age of five. Love this bundle of green feathers that weights under a pound. How something that small have a grab of my whole heart is worrisome. LOL

123135372_10158630959380928_8576790993401021886_n.jpg

My favorite day here. I know I have posted Mr. Jasper T. Williams but it is Wednesday. It was his forever home birthday last month. We rescued him in 1999 at the age of five. Love this bundle of green feathers that weights under a pound. How something that small have a grab of my whole heart is worrisome. LOL

View attachment 7776
That's some big parakeet!

Cheers

Wonderful bird!
Yes, I really fell in love with the Norths last year. I really miss Mom and DM2 at N2B and hope they return. They have been spotted at a distance but haven’t worked on the nest. It appears unlikely they will return so it will be another year of following Mr. North and DNF.

Where I grew up in Northern Maine there is a nice amount of bald eagles across the lake where I grew up. One day I'm going to get a picture of them. One day I'm going to sit by them and just watch them all day long.

Where I grew up in Northern Maine there is a nice amount of bald eagles across the lake where I grew up. One day I'm going to get a picture of them. One day I'm going to sit by them and just watch them all day long.
The Kennebec valley s loaded with Bald Eagles and Osprey from Moosehead to Popham beach, The Eagles make a bit of havoc raiding osprey nests. Not great pals. But they are both still there.

Cheers

The Kennebec valley s loaded with Bald Eagles and Osprey from Moosehead to Popham beach, The Eagles make a bit of havoc raiding osprey nests. Not great pals. But they are both still there.

Cheers
It's. I e to know they are around from the tip of Maine to the bottom.

😊

It's. I e to know they are around from the tip of Maine to the bottom.

😊
Actually NH has quite a few there’s a pair right next to my second home. I have a pictures of the latest eaglet this year I’ll post it next wingsday. They land on our deck rail and trees unfortunately we aren’t there enough hopefully soon though Lol

~Dee~

Back