Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Enjoy your day! :)

032b6be90fbab2e184730e4cda10d71a.jpg

:wuv:

This just in from Raptor Resource Project:

A look at DN18's mouth directly from one of our cameras this morning. No line and no hook!

IMG_4473.jpeg

My previous post:

April 28, 2024- DN18 update! The eaglet cleared the line some time last night and it is no longer hanging from his or her mouth. The North nest is not easy to get into and entering it while the eaglets are in it puts them at risk. We have canceled our plans to get DN18 from the nest, but are still watching closely. Our camera operators report that the little eaglet has been busy today playing with sticks, cuddle puddling, warbling, eating, and PS'ing all over DNF! 😂🦅

My former employer let 7 more people go today, three had 15 plus years at the station, one probably had close to 30. To be fair, that place has been going downhill and I don't think the worst has come. I just hope everything works out for the few friends I have left there.

My former employer let 7 more people go today, three had 15 plus years at the station, one probably had close to 30. To be fair, that place has been going downhill and I don't think the worst has come. I just hope everything works out for the few friends I have left there.
Hope so too

~Dee~

:wuv:

This just in from Raptor Resource Project:

A look at DN18's mouth directly from one of our cameras this morning. No line and no hook!

View attachment 26815

My previous post:

April 28, 2024- DN18 update! The eaglet cleared the line some time last night and it is no longer hanging from his or her mouth. The North nest is not easy to get into and entering it while the eaglets are in it puts them at risk. We have canceled our plans to get DN18 from the nest, but are still watching closely. Our camera operators report that the little eaglet has been busy today playing with sticks, cuddle puddling, warbling, eating, and PS'ing all over DNF! 😂🦅
When we first were building our Vacation home I went up to pick some stuff out. When I went to our lot …. the lake was frozen there was a dead deer on the frozen lake right by us. And there were eagles lots and I thought they were brown eagles. When I found out they were bald eagles I fell in love…. Now we had brown eagles where we lived and raised the kids but this was a whole other experience. They are amazing and love watching them up close and personal. So keep sharing they are fantastic … we’ve had them land on our deck when we weren’t there, but, they have come up close and personal. They are truly amazing creatures. Thanks again and it’s only dog day lol.

~Dee~

You’re very welcome, Dee. I love them dearly and will continue to post about the Decorah eagles.

Good morning, Circle friends. Please join me for lunch :)

9237c48ad23f5d6d3dcfca9382d281ab.jpg

Back