Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Good morning. Please join me for breakfast in Paris :)

b30999a294e0e6561afc4b9a5a65860e.jpg

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project:

March 12, 2024: DNF gives us her best eagle look.

IMG_4197.jpeg

Video:

March 12, 2024: DNF's scaly feet and sharp talons are a wonderful contrast to the fluffy golden nesting materials and round-white eggs. I need to check through our notes: DNF and Mr. North rolled eggs a total of 18 times today! I'm curious about whether the warmer weather is resulting in more aeration and rolling.

IMG_4198.jpeg

March 12, 2024: What's inside those eggs?

IMG_4199.jpeg

Freestyle Friday in Decorah :wuv:

We have a twist! Two geese - presumably the same pair that HM has been trying to evict! - laid an egg in N1 on Saturday night. We don't know whether we'll get another goose couple in N2B and we'll see if HM keeps paying attention to N1, especially since she is most likely incubating her own eggs at this point.

And while I was posting about egg #1, she laid egg #2!

Note that if you check the nest right now, the geese might not be on it and you might not see the egg! Geese are very good at concealing their eggs and she isn't in full incubation yet.

Live link:

^^THANK YOU^^ --- Darius Aniunas --- for telling the TRUTH about Cape Cod :titus:

Cape Cod, Massachusetts
🌡️
☁️
🌦️
Weather here never plays fair - one moment it's sunny, the next, you're hit by a gale. Wind's always ruining perfect sunny days. Then, out of nowhere, rain pours like there's no tomorrow.Forget planning a picnic - you'll likely end up drenched or blown away. The seasons can't make up their minds, jumping from snow to sun to storm in a heartbeat. Woke up to a beautiful morning? Wait a few hours; it'll turn dreary. Think summer brings relief? Think again - you're just trading cold for unbearable humidity. Every attempt at enjoying the outdoors feels like a gamble. No consistency, just a relentless cycle of disappointment. Want a perfect day? Better look somewhere else.

there is NOTHING good about coming here ---- STAY AWAY for your own good :lecture:

thank you for listening :biggrin:

Top of the morning to you-

Happy St Paddy’s day!

Off to go watch my granddaughter dance at the Irish fest.
Enjoy the day!

~Dee~

Back