Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Happy Bunday :)

7K6pU.jpg

I apologize if this was used recently, as it looks vaguely familiar.

New watch, which I'm still to actually receive:

2f12b13cce1d0a08f0dc9fe4509fbd4d--rolex-datejust-ii-favorite-things.jpg

Normally not a great fan of Rolex, but really like this one.

It IS spectacular. Got one just like it last fall at the corner of 43Rd Street and 8th Ave (port authority) from an Offical Rolex shopping cart. Blew $200 on it but worth every penny.

Cheers

It IS spectacular. Got one just like it last fall at the corner of 43Rd Street and 8th Ave (port authority) from an Offical Rolex shopping cart. Blew $200 on it but worth every penny.

Cheers

I got a way better deal than that...I paid fiddy for mine from a friendly dew in Union Station. He had a smorgasbord of them inside of his coat.

Well, I thought that I would stop in to 'look around' - I did not realize that it has been quite a while since I visited. Currently waiting for my car repair to be done.
Hi to all and hope that everyone is doing well. I have not yet looked around to see what has been going on here lately.

Gina

On a dull gray Tuesday, Boston is still beautiful.

DOB4LugWkAEktF4.jpg

Well, I thought that I would stop in to 'look around' - I did not realize that it has been quite a while since I visited. Currently waiting for my car repair to be done.
Hi to all and hope that everyone is doing well. I have not yet looked around to see what has been going on here lately.

Gina

Good afternoon, Gina. Nice to see you! :)

Back