Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, nothing good when you have to get up at 6:45. Better then mission trips 5:30, but not a morning person.
Posted via Mobile Device

Morning all-

Mikie thats pretty cool!

My daughter and the little one coming for a visit will be here tomorrow!

Enjoy

~Dee~

Good morning Circle. Another day to enjoy.

Packing to go up to see my mom, check on how she is doing. She is strong like an ox. Her mind not so much, all of us constanlty worry about her.

But will get back on here when I get back.

Happy Caturday! :)

tumblr_n6b4ellgP81qb6v6ro3_250.gif
tumblr_n6b4ellgP81qb6v6ro4_250.gif

tumblr_n6b4ellgP81qb6v6ro2_250.gif
tumblr_n6b4ellgP81qb6v6ro1_250.gif

Packing to go up to see my mom, check on how she is doing. She is strong like an ox. Her mind not so much, all of us constanlty worry about her.

Have a good trip.

Gina

Does that mean you're coming up this way? Have a great trip and visit!

Happy Saturday all!!

Well it's set up pool weekend - really late but the weather has not cooperated much.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Thanks lady. My mom called in tears and hysteria. Her mind is not playing nice with her today.

OK, not good to hear. Does she have support (other family, friends) near her since you live such a distance from her ? Or are you always her 'go to' person when she is upset, needs something, etc. ?

Gina

Just hiked 1600 feet up a mountain, will upload a photo later. Even better view then the smokey mountain national park overlook over looking sevierville.
Posted via Mobile Device

OK, not good to hear. Does she have support (other family, friends) near her since you live such a distance from her ? Or are you always her 'go to' person when she is upset, needs something, etc. ?

Gina

There are three of us girls. My middle sister lives an hour awy but she will be gone while I am up, they found out last month. I am surprised she did call me, my mom never ever calls me. It is always me calling her.

She was confused with some paper work she got in the mail. I told her that mom I took care of these papers last June when I was up and I will do it again this coming week. All will be fine. That calmed her down. But I know she will probably call me today or tomorrow with the same issue since she will have forgotten this conversation.

Support her whole family is there but mom is a private person and won't ask for help. My step-dad died two years ago this month and since then we have seen how bad it actually is. He really truly kept her grounded, with him gone she does not have that.

I don't call my time up a vacation. For I am keeing mom focused, keeping her busy getting her doing things she normally doesn't do when she is alone, bringing her to appontments and so on. I always have my sister schedule appointments when I am up that way she does not have to take time off without pay from her job which is what she has to do.

I don't wander far from her when I am up there. I might go to our one room library in town once or twice while I am up there. It makes visiting relatives and friends hard, especially friends for I think to myself, I am not there to have fun and reconnect with friends, I am up there to take care of mom.

I am rambling now. Sorry.

No apologies needed - we all care. Please let me know if there's anything I can help out with ok?

There are three of us girls. My middle sister lives an hour awy but she will be gone while I am up, they found out last month. I am surprised she did call me, my mom never ever calls me. It is always me calling her.

She was confused with some paper work she got in the mail. I told her that mom I took care of these papers last June when I was up and I will do it again this coming week. All will be fine. That calmed her down. But I know she will probably call me today or tomorrow with the same issue since she will have forgotten this conversation.

Support her whole family is there but mom is a private person and won't ask for help. My step-dad died two years ago this month and since then we have seen how bad it actually is. He really truly kept her grounded, with him gone she does not have that.

I don't call my time up a vacation. For I am keeing mom focused, keeping her busy getting her doing things she normally doesn't do when she is alone, bringing her to appontments and so on. I always have my sister schedule appointments when I am up that way she does not have to take time off without pay from her job which is what she has to do.

I don't wander far from her when I am up there. I might go to our one room library in town once or twice while I am up there. It makes visiting relatives and friends hard, especially friends for I think to myself, I am not there to have fun and reconnect with friends, I am up there to take care of mom.

I am rambling now. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back