Teh Official Week 4 Pats v Bills Game Day Thread

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
Better early than late, amirite?

Just read on the NFL Network Ticker that Jimmy G is a no go. Our poor EBF must be beside himself, but the game must go on. Brissett to start with none other than our Jules as his back up! QB craziness in NE?!?! I know, right?!?! No matter, we are still sitting pretty at 3-0 with our TFB ready to report to work again the second the game is done! :arrr: But lets get that 4th GD win anyway and send Wrecks out for a GD snack. And a new job. OK, maybe not, I rather hope he coaches up there forever. Or maybe the Fish will give him a shot, and that would be fine as well. :D

Because I live in enemy territory and don't have the Ticket, I must go elsewhere to watch the game, and won't be able to participate. But happy Game Day to all and take it from here, my Planet Peeps!

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrr: :patriotlogo:

Look for all that run blocking to pound the Bills D into the dust.

Cheers

Patriots are 3.5 favorites today? At home. This should be another no brainer. But, this game has a different feel. That said, I'd guess the Pats run the ball a lot today. Keeping the score down. And your defense is real good, and gets a defensive TD. Should be a low scoring affair. I'd bet the city of New England will walk into Brady time 4-0.
New England-24
Buffalo-10

Patriots are 3.5 favorites today? At home. This should be another no brainer. But, this game has a different feel. That said, I'd guess the Pats run the ball a lot today. Keeping the score down. And your defense is real good, and gets a defensive TD. Should be a low scoring affair. I'd bet the city of New England will walk into Brady time 4-0.
New England-24
Buffalo-10

You may be underestimating the Bills a tad here but thanks.

Roddy White really pimping himself to right situation ... cough, cough....BB.. NE...

Multiple times.

You may be underestimating the Bills a tad here but thanks.

This is a tougher game than people may think. JB will be facing all kinds of blitz packages and different looks. It's another tall order. Will be a closer enough game.

Over/under on how many personal fouls the Bills will commit?

Very brave those Bills, 5 of them looking to square off against a Rookie....

CtxuUFXXYAAp4Nf.jpg:large

Back