Teh Official Week 4 Pats v Bills Game Day Thread

I think this past week though encapsulates what's wrong with Rex Ryan. And that's his obsession with BB and the Patriots. He spent the week mouthing off as he did last year prior to the game in Buffalo which he hyped ridiculously. Players feed off that so it was no surprise to read of the pre-game scuffle, his players were amped due to their coach and his feelings towards NE. Every time, it's the same thing with Rex. Since he left the Jets, the Patriot-Jet rivalry has changed, Bowles is not Ryan and sees no need to talk non-stop to the media. Back in Rex's Jets days, the rivalry became ridiculous from the Jets. Players seemingly soley focused on the Patriots, all feeding off their coach's obsession. Now it's the Bills turn.

Does anyone think Rex will be mouthing off against Jeff Fisher this week? Mocking the Rams, trolling Ram reporters? Of course not. It will be a totally different Ryan. You just now he's already focusing on a few weeks time for the Patriot game in Buffalo.

Totally expect the Bills to look flat against the Rams next week and lose by a big margin. This was Ryan's Super Bowl...

BB seems to still be irritated about the game....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Belichick asked about the third-and-1 play when refs weren't ready: "You should go talk to the league, or ask Pete Morelli about it."</p>— Ryan Hannable (@RyanHannable) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanHannable/status/782952824690933760">October 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rough game for you guys yesterday. I haven't watched the game, but I doubt it was as bad as the score indicated. Similar to the beat down my team got from y'all a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't as bad as the score indicated.

I'm glad to see Brady back and I feel bad for the teams y'all play the rest of the year. A pissed off Tom Brady has a way of taking it out on the opposition!

Rough game for you guys yesterday. I haven't watched the game, but I doubt it was as bad as the score indicated. Similar to the beat down my team got from y'all a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't as bad as the score indicated.

I'm glad to see Brady back and I feel bad for the teams y'all play the rest of the year. A pissed off Tom Brady has a way of taking it out on the opposition!

No, it was worse... :coffee:

Yes, congratulations Richie- you beat a team QBed by an injured rookie making his second NFL start. We're all real happy for you. Make sure you tweet something equally asinine after TFB lays a 50 burger on you in a few weeks.

Quite honestly, I thought Blount would have carried the ball 35 times yesterday. Pats have a decent O-line. I suppose everyone knew that's what BB was planning and we just stacked the box.
Yep. I figured White would do better yesterday just due to that.

LeSean McCoy would probably have 2 k yards/year if he played the Pats for 16 games...they've never been able to stop him that I remember. I think he got over 80 yards in the first game last year and he basically had one leg that was healthy.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Hey Richie, whose fault was it that the Bills #64 had 877,411,291 holding penalties yesterday? :domORIGINAL:

Guys - it was the Bills Super Bowl. Let them celebrate.

Doug Kyed Verified account ‏<s>@</s>DougKyed <small class="time"> </small>
Tyrod Taylor went 12-22 for 123 yards, TD when the Patriots were in man coverage.
He went 15-17, 123 yards when the Patriots were in zone.

I don't want to see zone again this year even if the QB is a threat to run.

Doug Kyed Verified account ‏<s>@</s>DougKyed <small class="time"> </small>
Tyrod Taylor went 12-22 for 123 yards, TD when the Patriots were in man coverage.
He went 15-17, 123 yards when the Patriots were in zone.

I don't want to see zone again this year even if the QB is a threat to run.

Maybe Ernie should put the fvcking Mahjong game away and give him this type of info during the game.

Back