TG's (WET) Dream Come True!!!

Fully Tilted

GhostGronk
Reaction score
TG's employer is now "partnering" with the New England Patriots on some PR-type stuff and today, her company along with members of the New England Patriots are doing one of those "build a house" or "save the child" or "rescue the whale" ventures. I think it involves impregnating my girlfriend from what I'm told. :huh:

I've received the following text messages from her. I'll update blog-style any other ones I receive too:

Tuesday, Oct 26th 8:53 a.m.: Brady is coming. Get bail money.

Tuesday, Oct 26th 10:40 a.m.: Mayo and Vince too and Donnie Wahlberg. Get bail money.

Tuesday, Oct 26th 11:01 a.m.: They all came at once and are on the mulch team. Guess who else is?

ROFL

I think I've lost her. Tom Brady and Donnie Wahlberg??

/Doomed

TG's employer is now "partnering" with the New England Patriots on some PR-type stuff and today, her company along with members of the New England Patriots are doing one of those "build a house" or "save the child" or "rescue the whale" ventures. I think it involves impregnating my girlfriend from what I'm told. :huh:

I've received the following text messages from her. I'll update blog-style any other ones I receive too:

Tuesday, Oct 26th 8:53 a.m.: Brady is coming. Get bail money.

Tuesday, Oct 26th 10:40 a.m.: Mayo and Vince too and Donnie Wahlberg. Get bail money.

Tuesday, Oct 26th 11:01 a.m.: They all came at once and are on the mulch team. Guess who else is?

ROFL

I think I've lost her. Tom Brady and Donnie Wahlberg??

/Doomed
Think of it this way, after Brady knocks her up, she'll be Oprah rich. Which means that you will also be Oprah rich. And all you have to do is to let TG take one for the team as it were.

Think of it this way, after Brady knocks her up, she'll be Oprah rich. Which means that you will also be Oprah rich. And all you have to do is to let TG take one for the team as it were.

Totally.

Then I can take karate lessons from Bruce Lee's brother and shit.

This is pissa.

FT has a chance of being the next Levi Johnston.

Check that, TG has a chance to be the biggest (no pun intended) tabloid star ever and will knock the Teen Moms right out of the checkout aisle if she can just convince Brady to motorboat her in front of the paparrazi.

:Ohbaby:

My advice is to just go with it FT. You'll definitely be getting some serious :hump: out of this.

And don't take it personally when she screams THEIR names. Just enjoy. :toast:

My advice is to just go with it FT. You'll definitely be getting some serious :hump: out of this.

Absolutely. I'm wearing cleats and eye black too.

You may want to think about wearing your number 12 jersey and a Pats helmet to bed tonight. Some eye black would complete the look.

Look on the brightside there's nothing wrong with sloppy thirds in this case... :coffee:

Back