The 2017 NFCCG. Falcons vs GB.

This is crazy, they just cannot stop them. It's like watching the Patriots in 2007.

I wouldn't rule the Pack out just yet, but they need to score a TD really in the next drive. Just to kill this momentum.

Would not fancy facing this Atlanta team in the SB, this offense is seriously good. The can run, they can throw and they have the requisite O-Line to boot.

I thought only Brady complained for flags....

That was a bad 3 and out. And the Falcons are getting a lot of pressure on Rodgers which is not good. Packers need a stop right here or it does look like it's curtains.

I'd only have the belief that two teams could come back from a hole like this. The Patriots and the Packers. More so the Pats because Bill is the master of half time and making the required changes. The Pack have so many injuries in that backfield and Rodgers is now getting hit a lot.

I thought this game was going to be a lot more competitive.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

This is where Rodgers can start to get bitchy with his own players. It doesn't help.

Do you think the Pats have a chance against this?

We always do because of Bill's giant brain. But it would be tricky......it's the amount if weapons the Falcons have. You shut out Jones and you have Sanu making the plays. And they have a good O Line. But the Packers have woefully depleted secondary. I would say ours would be a lot better in dealing with them.

But it would still need one hell of a game plan.

And that was seriously dumb from Rodgers. I know the punt on 4th might have had the same result, but for god sake, you can't just toss it up like that on 3rd down.

Back