The 2017 NFCCG. Falcons vs GB.

Maybe among casual observers of the game. Not sure how any real football fan could put much of this on Rodgers.

10 years from now only a select few will remember the circumstances of the loss.

Rodgers fought all he could to be fair. He took some licks and tried everything to keep them in. But they were just beaten up on defense and the Falcon D was very good today as well.

Rodgers fought all he could to be fair. He took some licks and tried everything to keep them in. But they were just beaten up on defense and the Falcon D was very good today as well.

He made some bad throws and some good throws.
McCarthy's offensive play calls are crap.
There's no precision.
Injuries are an excuse this week but they played so awesome last week with the same injuries? I'm not buying it. This loss will affect their legacies IMO.

If you are facing a team that scores a lot, you cannot put a goose egg up in the first half. You have to match them score for score. His game will look better than it was with some garbage time late, but he did not play well enough to win that game. He had to be on, and he was not really on.

He made some bad throws and some good throws.
McCarthy's offensive play calls are crap.
There's no precision.
Injuries are an excuse this week but they played so awesome last week with the same injuries? I'm not buying it. This loss will affect their legacies IMO.

Rodgers just wants to sling the ball. He rarely if ever has the patience to lead a methodical drive like Brady. In that sense he reminds of ManninHGH. They only have Plan A and when that fails they go down in flames.

I do agree about the loss affecting their legacies. Rodgers is the only QB to make six post-seasons in a row and never reach the SB.

Rodgers just wants to sling the ball. He rarely if ever has the patience to lead a methodical drive like Brady. In that sense he reminds of ManninHGH. They only have Plan A and when that fails they go down in flames.

I do agree about the loss affecting their legacies. Rodgers is the only QB to make six post-seasons in a row and never reach the SB.

There is NO WAY that this shouldn't do significant damage to Rodgers legacy. I'm not even considering Fat Mike at this point, he's a JAG coach. And I swear, for the love of all things that are holy, if I hear "Dom Capers's defense" ONE MORE TIME I'm taking a sledge hammer to my TV! They suck year in and year out.

Back