The 2021 Patriots' Preseason Camp

Teddy still looks in great shape. So does Bill. Matty P though.....hmmmmmmmm. Sugar Matt, it's a killer.

E7eS5DYXsAAD89d

I can picture BB in Emperor mode,
As he looks upon Cam, "I sense the pressure you feel from the young and upcoming player, FEEL THAT PRESSURE, LET THAT PRESSURE DRIVE YOU. Someday soon you'll be the player I need. And soon you'll be my replacement for Dar,, oops, Brady."

Teddy still looks in great shape. So does Bill. Matty P though.....hmmmmmmmm. Sugar Matt, it's a killer.

E7eS5DYXsAAD89d
i'll never forget when a plump mangini returned to foxboro for the 1st time as a jete, and was received with shouts of, "hey mangini, eat a salad every once in a while!"

Time to cut bait with Stidham. I was hoping to see him at some point, but after the hip thing last year it’s not worth wasting time or a roster spot on a body not made for NFL football.
Let’s say he does make it out of TC one of these years? How many games would you think he’d make it through before breaking down?

i'll never forget when a plump mangini returned to foxboro for the 1st time as a jete, and was received with shouts of, "hey mangini, eat a salad every once in a while!"

:coffee:

Here is a Patriots conspiracy for you from the Patriots.com guys,,
"Patriots are keen to having 4 QBs this summer because they know for that they want 3 QBs for the season. It's very unusual for the Pat's to have 4 QBs in the summer. Therefore, reading the tea leaves, they are worried that if Mac wins the job, Cam will walk out."

"Patriots are keen to having 4 QBs this summer because they know for that they want 3 QBs for the season. It's very unusual for the Pat's to have 4 QBs in the summer. Therefore, reading the tea leaves, they are worried that if Mac wins the job, Cam will walk out."
If Mac wins the job who cares if Cam walks out.

And go where? Who would offer him a starter's job when he'd have to relearn another system? What would the point
be of walking to get just another backup job?

QB1s walk or threaten to walk when they have the clout to command interest. Cam has to earn that through improved play or he
isn't going anywhere. Not this season.

His only option at this juncture of his career is to play better right here. That should be obvious.

The Pats usually have a 4th QB for TC purely as a camp arm - otherwise the top QB's arms would give out from all the passes thrown.

Yeah, i don't buy Cam walking out if he loses the starting job. He would have to retire because no team would be trying to sign him as a starter unless there was a significant injury. If that were to be the case, doubt it's a good situation to land in.

If Jones wins the job I could easily envision Cam being released. I don't necessarily believe Cam would be intentionally subversive, but I don't think it would be great for Jones to be looking over his shoulder all the time. Cam, in fact, might very well ask to be released.

Interesting little tidbit from Zolak a few minutes ago. It was pointed out that the Pats and Bucs play at the same time 7 games this season. Hardy asked him if he weren't at the Pats games broadcasting, which team would he watch? His answer: Bucs. What a loyal employee...😂😂😂

That's quite a conclusion to reach from the Pats keeping 4 QBs, one of which is having surgery, but then facts never do fit into consiracy theories. If they keep three, the more logical conclusion is that they want to keep three, but hey, that doesn't generate clicks.

Back