The 2021 Patriots' Preseason Camp

Is there any update on Gilmore at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This. Not that I wasn't happy to hear that he's been "Coach Steph," but I'd kinda like to have our CB1 back in time to get game ready...

Is there any update on Gilmore at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
We are trading for a CB from the Ravens. Not a good sign IMO.

BoZolak is really an embarrassment for the franchise. Honestly, he's a legitimate idiot.

I really like the guy. He's a loose cannon, but we need all the colorful characters we can get with this franchise and Zo fits that bill. I know he loves this
team and doesn't pretend to not be a fan. I enjoy his rants and flip-outs.

However, most of the people I know completely agree with you.

I don't mind Zo.

I do miss* having Jerry Glanville calling our preseason games, though. I'll never forget Harold Shaw, "straight ahead runnin', no fair dodgin'!"

* By "miss" I mean "thank God we are no longer"

Judge talking about learning from BB

E9o_GNVWYAQgbo9

Brilliant.

I really like the guy. He's a loose cannon, but we need all the colorful characters we can get with this franchise and Zo fits that bill. I know he loves this
team and doesn't pretend to not be a fan. I enjoy his rants and flip-outs.

However, most of the people I know completely agree with you.
I know I'm in the minority in disliking him. My issues with him are largely twofold: 1) he's such a cowering wimp when his partner Bertrand disagrees with him and literally laughingly shits all over him, and 2) when asked recently on air which team he would prefer to watch when Tampa Bay and NE play at the same time this season, he unhesitatingly said TB. Nice loyalty...

I know I'm in the minority in disliking him. My issues with him are largely twofold: 1) he's such a cowering wimp when his partner Bertrand disagrees with him and literally laughingly shits all over him, and 2) when asked recently on air which team he would prefer to watch when Tampa Bay and NE play at the same time this season, he unhesitatingly said TB. Nice loyalty...

I don't like him bc he acts like an immature frat boy. And for your reason #2.

To your second point, he didn't say he wanted Tampa to win but they are one of the most talented teams and fun to watch. He is pretty close to Tom as well.

As a former player, he really does not bring much insight IMO. I don't dislike him but he really does not provide a ton of value. I like Bertrand. He did or maybe still does a weekend show with Reiss which is very good. I like Reiss a ton. He is a fanboy but does provide balance too.

Back