The 2023 NFL Draft Rounds 4 through 7 4/29/23 12 noon

At least you had a slim idea. I had never heard of the guy.

I noticed that we interviewed him, saw he was a smallish hybrid guy and played at Sacramento State and immediately dismissed the
idea we would take him and never saw him play.

The clips are impressive, but they're supposed to be and that isn't NFL players he was destroying.

On the surface, he reminds me of Kamu Grugier-Hill who we selected in the 6th round in 2016. He didn't stick here but has been in
the league since as a rotational player with 5 different teams.

Let's hope there is some role he can soon make a name for himself in, even if that is to help on STs, but between the injury and seeming
similarity with our other BH (box hybrid) vets I can't really envision him getting a lot of snaps unless he is way better than it appears.

Ideally, I wish we could keep Dugger, now that he's figured things out, but we can't assume that to be the case. Maybe Mapu is a hedge
for taking over for another guy leaving for big bucks. I dunno.

I figured they'd take a stab at a TE at least, instead of triple-dipping OL in the 4th round.
Here's the thing though, you kind of can only get a TE you can stash on the PS at this point. Patriots already have 3 vets at the position now, and they'll all be on the team.

Here's the thing though, you kind of can only get a TE you can stash on the PS at this point. Patriots already have 3 vets at the position now, and they'll all be on the team.

Is Sokol rated highly? I figured he was camp fodder at best.

Back