The 2023 Playoffs

If Hill/Waddle could hang on to a football this game could get out of hand.

This is a damn weird game isn’t it?? Buffalo look like they’re in trouble here

If anybody thought that Romo might have taken the many criticisms leveled at him for his erratic performance last week seriously and
tried to edit himself and, you know, maybe look at a replay before he makes a typical wild-ass, way-off-base comment on what
he thinks happened on a particular play, then those anybodies will be disappointed.

Romo knows the game, but he has two fundamental problems.

1. He loves the sound of his own voice more than anybody should.

and

2. I'm beginning to believe he has ADD. He makes incorrect snap judgements from 100 yards away and then casually reverses field once
it becomes apparent that he whiffed entirely --- often well past the point where the audience realizes that.

Case in point -- him cheering Miami's decision to pass up on a FG in order to go for it on 4th down and when Nantz pointed out it'd be
a good idea to cut the lead to one score before the half, Tony instantly agreed with him while waffling like crazy. He sounds nuts. The other lowlight was his
inability to see that Diggs juggled the ball in the EZ before he could get both feet down until many replays had made that obvious
fact awkwardly clear to the audience long before daylight dawned on Marblehead.

The guy is coming unglued. Shit, I thought Moose and Dungy were bad yesterday, but he's driving me apeshit.

If anybody thought that Romo might have taken the many criticisms leveled at him for his erratic performance last week seriously and
tried to edit himself and, you know, maybe look at a replay before he makes a typical wild-ass, way-off-base comment on what
he thinks happened on a particular play, then those anybodies will be disappointed.

and

2. I'm beginning to believe he has ADD. He makes incorrect snap judgements from 100 yards away and then casually reverses field once
it becomes apparent that he whiffed entirely --- often well past the point where the audience realizes that.

Case in point -- him cheering Miami's decision to pass up on a FG in order to go for it on 4th down and when Nantz pointed out it'd be
a good idea to cut the lead to one score before the half, Tony instantly agreed with him while waffling like crazy. He sounds nuts. The other lowlight was his
inability to see that Diggs juggled the ball in the EZ before he could get both feet down until many replays had made that obvious

The guy is coming unglued. Shit, I thought Moose and Dungy were bad yesterday, but he's driving me apeshit.

His confidence is shot and he is faking it.

Why is his confidence shot? Could be many reasons, but as I said last week, he seems wholly unprepared these days. He is winging it. Can't do that.

On the dolphins pick the bills just turned into a TD …. If pats were in that spot they would run a draw play then punt. With a 3rd string QB that is what dolphins should have done

His confidence is shot and he is faking it.

Why is his confidence shot? Could be many reasons, but as I said last week, he seems wholly unprepared these days. He is winging it. Can't do that.
He got full of himself and thinks he can just wing it

Josh Allen has had some big mistakes today, but almost any time his team gets in trouble he will
fire them up by running over some puny humans and getting a 1st down. The worse the Bills are playing,
the more he does it.

He didn't back down from a scrap with Christian Wilkins, either. If Mac tried that then the EMTs would
instinctively reach for the board.

Also, this just in: Miami's O Line sucks hard.

Like to see plays like that end around next year.

Very impressive Dolphins coaching by Mike McDaniel to be in this game with a scrub QB who is barely completing over a third of his attempts

and

his first 2 years he was good but it’s gotten to his head. probably let all the praise get to his head, plus started to not give a F once he signed that enormous contract.

It was pointed out when the Finns beat the Bills earlier in the season that DC Josh Boyer was key and had worked out the plan on how to play Allen and how Boyer has spent so long with Bill and the Patriots. The key take away was the Finns knew to stop Allen from rolling to his right, where he's at his most dangerous.

This is a poor game from Buffalo. At home, facing a team that snuck into the playoffs and with a 3rd string QB.

Would be hilarious if the Bills lose this.

But the Dolphins can barely move the ball with this scrub QB

Wow...how lucky was Allen there? A strip-sack was there, and his lineman saved the ball.

Back