The 2023 Season NFL Playoffs Thread

Roberto71

Reaction score
This isn't sour grapes because we're not in it, but have you seen a weaker-looking setup in recent memory? The Chiefs are so bad this season, the Packers, Rams, Eagles, Steelers, Browns, Texans are so ordinary, and that's being kind. The Niners and Ravens look significantly better but are not the best we've seen.

I think the Bills are the real danger team. They've gone on a run when they needed it and are now in the playoffs with real momentum. But Allen has got to stop turning the ball over.

Jpeg Pic.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone interested in watching the Dolphins vs Chiefs game will have to buy Peacock. I won't buy Peacock but I will pee on the NFL and NBC.

Last edited:
i think rams and browns could make some noise.
but yes,a lot of "meh".

I'm thinking the Lions could also do damage. Goff will have extra motivation going against McVay who traded him for Stafford. Now they meet in the playoffs.
This is a very real revenge game for Goff.

This isn't sour grapes because we're not in it, but have you seen a weaker-looking setup in recent memory? The Chiefs are so bad this season, the Packers, Rams, Eagles, Steelers, Browns, Texans are so ordinary, and that's being kind. The Niners and Ravens look significantly better but are not the best we've seen.

I think the Bills are the real danger team. They've gone on a run when they needed it and are now in the playoffs with real momentum. But Allen has got to stop turning the ball over.
Thanks for starting this thread. I really enjoy discussing the playoffs.

I don't think it is a weak line up at all. This season has been characterized by great defensive play as opposed to offense. I actually prefer this type of season where the offenses actually have to be good to score than the seasons where the games are all high scoring.

I also like that everything feels wide open. I still think the Ravens and Niners make it to the Bowl but I would not be surprised to see teams like Cleveland and Detroit make some noise. I also like the streak the Bills are on. Hopefully Allen can keep his crap together so the team can have a chance at a run ...

I'm rooting for the Browns since that's my wife's 2nd favorite team but in the end I think the Ravens and 49'ers will be in the big game. I've already moved onto hockey but I'll watch whatever game is on when I'm not busy.

The Pats won more games against teams with winning records than the Dolphins this year.
Poor Tua.

GDcQiSqaQAA1tQG

I'm excited for them, I think there are some really good teams, and some good storylines.

Some thoughts:
The Steelers have no shot, none.
I really wish Tank Dell didn't get hurt, the Texans are a fun team.
The Browns could make some noise, I'd root for it, Flacco DNGAF
The Chiefs are mid, and they're gonna advance in arctic temps vs the..
Dolphins, way to banged up, they could've made some noise if they didn't get the injury bug (F the Dolphins)
Bills - Meh I don't see it, Allen will choke again, probably to the Chiefs round 2
Ravens are legit, great D and and offense that's tough to stop with Lamar's running ability.

Eagles are to beat up, and the D can't stop anything
Bucs are okay but same problem with an abysmal passing D as Eagles, winner loses next round
Packers are interesting, Love has been great and they have a bunch of young talent on O, okay defense
Cowboys can beat anyone, or get beat by anyone, They are incredibly talented though.
Lions/Rams, I like both, they are both good, fun to watch, great weapons on O, okay on D but can be thrown on.
49ers, great team, great offense, good D.. they ultimate front runner team though. Probably SB bound but I could see Dallas or Rams/Lions

I'm excited for them, I think there are some really good teams, and some good storylines.

Some thoughts:
The Steelers have no shot, none.
I really wish Tank Dell didn't get hurt, the Texans are a fun team.
The Browns could make some noise, I'd root for it, Flacco DNGAF
The Chiefs are mid, and they're gonna advance in arctic temps vs the..
Dolphins, way to banged up, they could've made some noise if they didn't get the injury bug (F the Dolphins)
Bills - Meh I don't see it, Allen will choke again, probably to the Chiefs round 2
Ravens are legit, great D and and offense that's tough to stop with Lamar's running ability.

Eagles are to beat up, and the D can't stop anything
Bucs are okay but same problem with an abysmal passing D as Eagles, winner loses next round
Packers are interesting, Love has been great and they have a bunch of young talent on O, okay defense
Cowboys can beat anyone, or get beat by anyone, They are incredibly talented though.
Lions/Rams, I like both, they are both good, fun to watch, great weapons on O, okay on D but can be thrown on.
49ers, great team, great offense, good D.. they ultimate front runner team though. Probably SB bound but I could see Dallas or Rams/Lions

Very good summary. Every comment is spot on. I'd love to see Detroit beat the Rams; too bad they meet up early in the playoffs.

Rams v Lions should be great, the fans will be insanely excited and the noise will be off the charts. If they win, it will be a really great thing for that great city/

Pack v Cowboys is intriguing, the Cowboys on paper should win handily enough. But this is the Cowboys and this is the playoffs. An implosion could be on the cards. Bucs are a dangerous team. Good on both sides, Dev called Antoin Winfield the best DB in the NFL.

I really would love to see Browns v Lions in the Superbowl, because... that'd just be awesome and funny.

Alternatively, if the Packers were to win it (or even go) the first year after Rodgers leaves...
It would be fantastic for those two fanbases. Two proper, blue collar rust belt cities. Both fan bases would ruffle the NFL and their carefully planned and manicured SB. And for god sake, if they do make it, just re-do the whole halftime show and put the Boss in there! The Bills fans as well would be hilarious in Vegas :rofl:

It would be fantastic for those two fanbases. Two proper, blue collar rust belt cities. Both fan bases would ruffle the NFL and their carefully planned and manicured SB. And for god sake, if they do make it, just re-do the whole halftime show and put the Boss in there! The Bills fans as well would be hilarious in Vegas :rofl:

I'm putting my foot down on that one.

face foot GIF by SLUTEVER

Rams v Lions should be great, the fans will be insanely excited and the noise will be off the charts. If they win, it will be a really great thing for that great city/
Not to mention, the game itself should be pretty damned good. There's a chance the Lions blow them out, but we'll see.

I really would love to see Browns v Lions in the Superbowl, because... that'd just be awesome and funny.

Alternatively, if the Packers were to win it (or even go) the first year after Rodgers leaves...

Or Tampa Bay doing well a couple of years after Brady left.

Back