The 2023 Season NFL Playoffs Thread

Ravens are running out of time

i may be alone in this but i have no taytay hate. it's not her fault they show her all the time. and i don't know enough about her to like or dislike her public persona. the thing i hate about the taytay coverage is ms maHOmes has,as i predicted,become her barnacle because she wants attention as her only identity comes from who she is sleeping with and who she is on camera with and her insta "likes". so we have to see her and her assaultmonger girlfriend jackson CONSTANTLY.

You're not alone. I'm not only not a hater, but sort of a semi-fan of hers. As pop divas go, she's not bad. She could hang out with
some Duke or Prince on a private yacht off Monaco or somewhere, but goes to football games in KC, Buffalo and
Baltimore to watch her goofy boyfriend who has zero royal blood. I give her credit for continuing to show up, because that
is a girl that has plenty of options. Maybe she just likes it. 🤷

I was getting annoyed back when this all started when they kept showing her "reaction" to whatever her beau did, but now
it's sort of got a train wreck attraction to me and I just want to see how it all plays out.

There are plenty of things to get annoyed at during NFL broadcasts, like Nantz never missing a chance to plug a golf
tournament or Romo stating confident opinions that are very often dead wrong. Seeing a good-looking blonde looking
happy every now and then isn't the worst thing in the world, but I can understand how a lot of folks can't stand it.

ANNNND thats why Flowers wasn't drafted by BB. Football smarts = null

Now, that was a throw from Lamar!

And the dumb receiver gets penalised for taunting!

Zay is just trying to be gangster. Not really his thing.

I love how the ref's voice sounds like he's just going through puberty and his voice is cracking.

It's pretty pathetic the way the Ravens have been playing in this game. Bit of pressure from KC and they've just fallen apart. Way over-amped, making errors and giving away moronic penalties and Lamar has regressed. This is not a good look for Harbaugh. His team have lacked control.

Still just 10 points in but you've no faith they can turn this around.

It's pretty pathetic the way the Ravens have been playing in this game. Bit of pressure from KC and they've just fallen apart. Way over-amped, making errors and giving away moronic penalties and Lamar has regressed. This is not a good look for Harbaugh. His team have lacked control.

Still just 10 points in but you've no faith they can turn this around.
It's taken them half a quarter to go 30 yards

Back