The 2024 Draft

I’m thinking the Krafts are way, way more involved in this draft than they should be and quite possibly were involved in past draft picks as well.

I thought this was going to be like Christmas but it’s turning out to be more like Groundhog Day.

I’m thinking the Krafts are way, way more involved in this draft than they should be and quite possibly were involved in past draft picks as well.

I thought this was going to be like Christmas but it’s turning out to be more like Groundhog Day.
They have said that they will be more meddling, I mean, involved than before.

Terry Glenn and Mac Jones weren’t the only players…

They have said that they will be more meddling, I mean, involved than before.

Terry Glenn and Mac Jones weren’t the only players…
I think they really showed how involved they are with this draft. JK has no business getting involved with drafting players other than signing their paychecks.

Last edited:
The quality of the players that are drafted matters.

The quality of the coaching those players receive also matters, quite a lot.

When Dante Scarnecchia was the Oline coach, no one paid much attention to which players on the line were drafted or when they were taken. It didn't really matter; every year those players were coached up and the Patriots always had a really good offensive line.

When there's a good coaching staff in place, all the drafts picks, in retrospect, look a lot better.

Back