The 2024 Draft

Get ready for an RB.
Depending on who they took I’d actually be ok with that.

Kendrick Bourne - 6'1" 205 4.55
Juju Smith Schuster - 6'1" 215 4.54
KJ Osborn - 5'11" 203 4.48
Ja'lynn Polk - 6'1" 203 4.52

What in the blue fuck are we doing?
Slowing down from already slow.

Other receivers are Pop Douglas, at 5'8" 170 4.44, Tyquan Thornton 6'2" 185 4.28 and Kayshon Boutte, who fits in with the Fighting Bournes, at 6' 195 4.5

So we're cutting Douglas and Thornton then? :coffee:
The Fighting Bournes made me laugh.

Hat tip.

The Fighting Bournes made me laugh.

Hat tip.
Polk's going to be fine.
My bitch is that Adonai Mitchell was still on the board - someone who can stretch the field and draw coverage, and let the Fighting Bournes do what they do best. Nobody's committing an extra defender or rolling coverage to Tyquan Thornton, he can't even get on the field. Douglas is going to do Douglas things, win those option routes, which will be nice to have, but teams have figured out the 'clog the middle of the field' defense decades ago.

So sure, Polk will be great once Juju and Kendrick Bourne move on, and there's an actual 1 here. that's the hope. But you drafted a 2/3 at 37, when there was a 1 on the board.

We're not running the E-P anymore. West Coast 2 is a timing-based offense, and if guys aren't getting open on time, with a QB that struggles to pull the trigger if there's not enough separation, well..

two things that look faker by the minute.... the "war room" shots of the hugs and fist bumps... and those "fan sections" where over caffeinated "fans" way over react to anything and are dressed like it's a halloween costume contest for goofiest sports fan.

The O line is gonna be a mess again.

Fuck.

Let Bris handle it. We can’t wreck another first round QB.

I’m out watching a local fav band. Getting my Irish on for first time in months. Wow.

Fuck Kraft.

The O line is gonna be a mess again.

Fuck.

Let Bris handle it. We can’t wreck another first round QB.

I’m out watching a local fav band. Getting my Irish on for first time in months. Wow.

Fuck Kraft.
Hey, maybe this is the year all the dumpster signings work out. :coffee:

assume Wolf and the Kraft "Brain trust" felt these O line guys at this stage were all about the same.

I thought highlight reels were supposed to make the player look impressive. That was a pretty underwhelming highlight reel. 🤷‍♂️

Back