The 2024 Draft

We took a Tackle with a 4th round grade . In the Top of 3rd They must have gotten desperate . This is a typical WTF Draft pick . Can't blame BB anymore 🤬 :coffee:

Last edited:
We took a Tackle with a 4th round grade . Top of 3rd . They must have gotten desperate . This is a typical WTF Draft pick . Can't blame BB anymore 🤬 :coffee:
to be fair, BB drafted Cole Strange in the 1st round. this just shows me that either they are over thinking/over reacting or we football message board posters aren't as smart as we think we are :coffee:

I hate the Wallace pick.

This draft is loaded with widebody RT types who can't handle speed very well, but there weren't a ton of LT
types with good athleticism.

He isn't going to beat out Onwenu, ever, and he doesn't show me even average athletic skill, nevermind what
we need right fucking now. If he's a Left Tackle then I'm a Pirate with a peg leg and a parrot on my shoulder.

This would seem to be, on the surface, a panic move because Washington took Coleman in whom we had shown
significant interest, I believe.

Rookie move, Defacto Wolf.

We took a Tackle with a 4th round grade . Top of 3rd . They must have gotten desperate . This is a typical WTF Draft pick . Can't blame BB anymore 🤬 :coffee:
on a serious note.... they may have felt they had to grab something at o-line and this was the best one left on their board, 🤷

on a serious note.... they may have felt they had to grab something at o-line and this was the best one left on their board, 🤷
Maybe, although at this point, he's no better than the dumpster FAs the Patriots signed. Maybe save the projects for tomorrow. Oh well.

I hate the Wallace pick.

This draft is loaded with widebody RT types who can't handle speed very well, but there weren't a ton of LT

He isn't going to beat out Onwenu, ever, and he doesn't show me even average athletic skill, nevermind what
we need right fucking now. If he's a Left Tackle then I'm a Pirate with a peg leg and a parrot on my shoulder.

This would seem to be, on the surface, a panic move because Washington took Coleman in whom we had shown

No, no…Schmuck Jr. hand picked him. ☕

If he’s the best on their board, I wonder WTF their board is so different to so many out there.
we might be in some sort of Twilight Zone/Rod Rust/Sullivans dimension where the Patriots do everything wrong/sideways because whoever sold their soul to the devil for the pats to be a dynasty has run its course and its back to loserville 🤷

I hate the Wallace pick.

Lazar seemed happy with him,

I know it’s not a pressing need, but I hope they come out of this draft with a running back. This team is gonna need a strong run game. And it’s a position you can get talent late.

I’m thinking the Krafts are way, way more involved in this draft than they should be and quite possibly were involved in past draft picks as well.

I thought this was going to be like Christmas but it’s turning out to be more like Groundhog Day.

Back