The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

So Clay only has the balls to show back up here right after the Queefs are gift wrapped a game by the zebras? That AFC Championship game last year cut DEEP, didn't it, little fella?

That Patriots offense is really bad but the Chiefs offense is bad and getting worse as well.

These teams are going to meet again in Foxboro so the team that fixes its issues on the offensive line is probably going to win. The Pats not being able to run the ball at all on a bad run defense was kind of shocking.

Mahomes hand is apparently injured so we’ll see if that continues to linger.

As i said before, this was basically a meaninless game for the Chiefs but its nice win.

That Patriots offense is really bad but the Chiefs offense is bad and getting worse as well.

These teams are going to meet again in Foxboro so the team that fixes its issues on the offensive line is probably going to win. The Pats not being able to run the ball at all on a bad run defense was kind of shocking.

As i said before, this was basically a meaninless game for the Chiefs but its nice win.

Add back the 2 TDs the refs stole and we win so...Moral Victory? Personally I don't like the term but it does give me a lot of confidence if we meet again in the playoffs. Caveat: it's disconcerting that our 2 best pass plays were from trickery. I mean, that was about as bad as we can play offensively and except for the refs...

There's also the little matter of not taking advantage of opportunities & leaving a minimum of 13 points on the field:
+4. After the ruling wiped out the Harry TD, the Pats had it first-and-goal from the 3-yard line. After two negative plays, they settled for a chip-shot field goal.
+3. The Pats picked off Patrick Mahomes to end KC’s opening drive and set themselves up at the Chiefs 40-yard line-->then promptly went three-and-out. Ouch.
+3. Nick Folk’s 41-yard blocked field goal.
+3. In the final two minutes after Brady’s 17-yard romp on 4th & 6, the offense sputtered behind an OLine too weak to hold up and ineffective schemes. The 4th down throw to Edelman, the one batted down by Breeland, can't possibly be THE play Josh loves for that situation.

So the Patriots had plenty of scoring opps, which is why despite the blown calls, this one could have and should have been won.

Ironic that Frank Clark can't wait for a rematch!

The Pats were able to run. They figured it out late, running outside. Particularly left. The last scoring drive featured that.

The subsequent next two drives only featured rushes up the middle.

So they figured out how to run late, and found out how to exploit coverageby lining up JE wide, and had the two last drives stalled.

Josh needs to be under the microscope this a.m.

Not his best.

fvew thoughts:

Despite the refs, the Patriots could have won - not blaming ref's but pointing out as bad as the Offense looked (and Special teams) the Patriots had a chance until the final series - that is pretty Freaking good!!

Mahomes is the biggest diaper boy since Ben Rapethisburger was playing!! the hand stuff was all an act in case they loss. big sissy!!

K'neal's TD should have been called a TD on the field and overturned on the automatic review. but the issue was his excessive celebration after the fact, it almost caused a penalty. BUT he still should not have been benched after that and it appears he was.

KC's run defense sucks so much how can the Pats not run? because their short game offense clogs the LOS and sucks the life out of the running game. I almost miss Chris HOgan!!

Too bad the Pats did not win the game. The offense played better than in prior games, but we need to fix the offensive line. We need Karas back as soon as we can.

We just need to win out and we will secure a bye. Then we can worry about Jan. when Jan. comes.

Two wins in Foxboro in three seasons.

We got the keys to your crib.

Our time.

Your time?

DONE.

KC did win the game.

Lets see what the next two months brings.

And for that matter the next handful of years.

And then we can discuss down the road the status of the Pats and the other teams in the NFL.

One game a time, we win the next 3 we got the #2 seed. I personally want us to flog Baltimore's ass. I hate those arrogant fuckers with a blind rage. KC I know we will see again in January. However we need to fix this offense before the playoffs. Holy shit this is bad.

The Chiefs are beatable. The Texans are beatable. The Pats can beat both of them in a rematch. If the current seeding holds, then either game would be at Foxboro where I like our chances.

The Ravens are a different animal. The Bills needed to win this game in order for the Pats to have any chance at the 1. They are relegated to the 2 seed at best. Which puts the AFCCG in Baltimore.

If the chips fall where they should, then Pitt/Tenn will play KC and Buffalo will play Houston.

KC then would come back to Foxboro (more than likely) and Houston would have to go to Baltimore. Should KC get upset at home, then the winner would go to Baltimore and the Pats would host the winner of the Buff/Hou game.

Say what you want about coaching, play calling, refs or whatever, this team can win the big game. Harry seems to making strides. Sanu needs to get more involved. I liked LaCosse early last night. Watson also needs to step up.

I think the Ravens have a decent chance of losing to either the Browns or the Steelers. Hopefully both!

I think the Ravens have a decent chance of losing to either the Browns or the Steelers. Hopefully both!

The question with the Crows is will Harbaugh be smart enough to change his game plan against a team he has already faced.

The question with the Crows is will Harbaugh be smart enough to change his game plan against a team he has already faced.

Look what he did against LA last year. Same game plan and then lost in the wild card round. This Ravens team is going to find out the hard way. Offense sells the tickets however defense wins championships. They are going to get blown out in the post season.

Look what he did against LA last year. Same game plan and then lost in the wild card round. This Ravens team is going to find out the hard way. Offense sells the tickets however defense wins championships. They are going to get blown out in the post season.

You have to clog the running lanes and make him beat you throwing the ball. The Ravens will need more going forward, the offense they're running this year is the Wild Cat on steroids. The league will figure out a way to stop it.

Their defense has been a lot better in the 2nd half of the season so far. I don't think anyone is going to blow them out. Don't forget they didn't always have Marcus Peters and pass defense was their biggest weakness before they traded for him. He's made a big difference. Not to mention they lost Jimmy Smith for a lot of games too.

Not too worried about it. It's no more trickery than Jackson running the RPO.

Heh, their whole offense is about trickery... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Their defense has been a lot better in the 2nd half of the season so far. I don't think anyone is going to blow them out. Don't forget they didn't always have Marcus Peters and pass defense was their biggest weakness before they traded for him. He's made a big difference. Not to mention they lost Jimmy Smith for a lot of games too.

Every team ebbs and flows...the first week of the year was the Ravens biggest blowout.

Back