The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

9df113e5a5984c5156ba86eb8ce1d0bd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My all time favorite Chief, Big Jim Slade!

Prolly NSFW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EfmSzD_fugw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Your defense is still pretty terrible but ok. lol

Well, we didn't let Bortles drop 31 points on us like the Patriots, so there's that...

And believe me, your defense is about to be exposed.

Seems to me that Clay is telling stories about his franchise, even as we speak. :coffee:

Cheers

Yes, Clay loves his Chiefs. Be interesting to see how this Sunday game ends. I am sure the national media is up lifting the Chiefs.

Would love to see the Pats beat the Chiefs. Then again be just as much fun to see the national media have a love fest with the Chiefs all year, then the Pats go into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs in January ala 2004 in Heinz field AFCCG.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Here is a cool video Mikey Adams made when the Chiefs came to Foxboro in Jan 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAZJtaCAPfU

Well, we didn't let Bortles drop 31 points on us like the Patriots, so there's that...

You won't win in a shootout with that defense against the Pats but ok. lol

Our defense was missing 3 of its best players. Try to keep up, slowpoke. You continue to make yourself look dumb.

And why didn't you acknowledge my leakage of your asshattery a little while ago? :poke:

Seems to me that Clay is telling stories about his franchise, even as we speak. :coffee:

Cheers

And a small part of me would love to see a repeat of 2004 . . .

KC comes in and beats the Pats, some player on KC talks about we not being on their level. Media hypes them all year.

We walk into Arrowhead in Jan. Spank them and Hightower takes the ball away from Hunt and says "they ain't got it"

Some of my favorite scenes from America's game was from 2004, when Porter declared "[they] cant get on our level" (13:30 of video), Bruschi telling the colts "they aint got it" (23:45) and the Pats walking into Heinz field for the AFCCG (26:40).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6XfJbE6GVI

The Jags didn't show up on Sunday...and Bortles went back to being himself.

Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston is “very iffy” for Week 6’s Sunday night game at the New England Patriots

http://nfp.news/wwe

No doubt the Chiefs are a good team. However, fandom only goes so far and you should probably slow your roll talking so much shit 5 weeks into the season. By all means talk your team up but don't think because you are a mighty 5-0 you are untouchable...talk your nonsense after the game is over...clown.

That's the same thing Jets fans used to say about Mark Sanchise before he decided to explore a career as a proctologist.

Everybody has flaws that can be exploited.

Right now Belichick is burning the midnight oil and breaking down film of the 1934 Dayton Triangles who stopped a kid just like Mahomes.

You people don't know it yet, but you're fucked.
I don’t think any of us ever thought Sanchez was the second coming, so much of his success was tied to that D. It’s still way early but Mahomes is way better than the Butt Fumble ever was.

Okay, Clay is pretty tame compared to PatsWay.

He walked into Chiefsplanet and dropped-kicked a hornets’ nest. Lol

On another note, the Pats should be embarrassed if they lose this game. Reid chokes, 2nd year QB that is already slumping, injured broke dicks everywhere on the Chiefs defense, offensive line is in shambles, 10 days off, etc.

I don’t even know why they are traveling up there. Take the L, and move on. That’s just playing it smart IMO.

I don’t think any of us ever thought Sanchez was the second coming, so much of his success was tied to that D. It’s still way early but Mahomes is way better than the Butt Fumble ever was.

Maybe not you or your brother personally (you guys seem a little too sharp for that)...but c'mon...the Sanchize?

On another note, the Pats should be embarrassed if they lose this game. Reid chokes, 2nd year QB that is already slumping, injured broke dicks everywhere on the Chiefs defense, offensive line is in shambles, 10 days off, etc.

I don’t even know why they are traveling up there. Take the L, and move on. That’s just playing it smart IMO.

I don't think embarrassed is the right word here. Concerned...depending on the how the games goes possibly. Embarrassed...unless it's a repeat of the Jacksonville fiasco (which I don't see coming) very few losses are embarrassing. An embarrassing loss would be losing at home to the Cardinals.

...see, you guys STILL don't get it and it's not something that can be explained. Nobody EVER overlooks the Pats. If they're on your schedule it's the game you have circled. It's your measuring stick, especially if you're a team with playoff or championship aspirations. Just wait...you guys will drop a couple games, Andy Reid will do Andy Reid things, Mahomes will come back down to earth and all the hype will die down. We've seen it before over and over and over again. It's always somebody- some new upstart hotshot, some team out of the gate fast...EVERY. YEAR. And then, we get to January, get to Championship Sunday...and there are the Pats. Like death and taxes. Sure, it will end someday, but today is not that day.

The Chiefs are legit, and anyone that underestimates that is foolish.

Having said that, a rookie QB is always a weakness. Consistent performance and mistake free football is not the hallmark of rookie QB's.

Back