The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

There is no one like Mahomes this early in his career. More touchdowns in his first 3 games than anyone in NFL history.

While other young quarterbacks are hiding behind a running game with big TE sets and a lot of PA with dink and dunk throws, our guy is going 5 wide and launching the ball all over the field.

He moved the ball at will against the best defense in the NFL (Jax) in only his 6th start.

And he’s playing at a time when QBs have been protected like NEVER before. Look around the league. It’s not that impressive in today’s NFL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss <small class="time"> 48m48 minutes ago </small>
Patriots DT Malcom Brown gave a 'thumbs up' in the locker room today when asked if he was good. Brown didn’t stop for an interview but looked to be moving around without limitation after leaving Thursday’s game with a knee injury and watching the rest of the game from the sideline.

John Simon also said he was feeling good but wouldn't elaborate on playing Sunday.

OK, include Alex Smith... :shrug_n:

tenor.gif

Mahomes performance has steadily declined after week 2. Last week 1 passing TD. This week 0 pass TDs and 2 picks!!!!

I'll give you credit for one thing. You are one of few I've met who truly recognize the Historic importance of our Patriots. We were not merely a dynasty or even an era. We are indeed an age.

The stone age, the bronze age, the iron age, The Pats age...

and it's not over.

Cheers
Indeed, not so long as hoodile is prancing along the sidelines and TB12 is upright and in uniform.

There is no one like Mahomes this early in his career. More touchdowns in his first 3 games than anyone in NFL history.

While other young quarterbacks are hiding behind a running game with big TE sets and a lot of PA with dink and dunk throws, our guy is going 5 wide and launching the ball all over the field.

He moved the ball at will against the best defense in the NFL (Jax) in only his 6th start.

Yeah I heard that about RG3 and Mike Vick too.

Scott Kacsmar‏Verified account @FO_ScottKacsmar <small class="time"> 11h11 hours ago </small>
A reminder of how hard the NFL is. These QBs never stacked 12-win seasons as starters:
Montana
Young
Rodgers
Brees
Roethlisberger
Staubach
Aikman
Romo
Ryan
Rivers
Warner
Starr
Fouts

Brady has stacked 12 win seasons 6 times, including, of course, his bogus 4 game suspension year in 2014 because of the playoff wins.
Counting only regular seasons, Brady has done it 5 times.
Since 2010 the Pats have never won less than 12 games in a regular season going 14-2 twice, 13-3 twice and 12-4 four times. Remarkable in contrast!

Jordan Devey is the reason the Patriots drafted Shaq Mason. Seriously, one of the worst interior linemen I've ever seen.

Like, we should all remember him for being so bad.

I've been trying to forget him ever since, but now it's time to celebrate his lack of greatness and the fact that he is, implausibly, still on an NFL roster.

He looked great in pads, but Devey couldn't bust a grapefruit when he was here.

Scott Kacsmar‏Verified account @FO_ScottKacsmar <small class="time"> 11h11 hours ago </small>
A reminder of how hard the NFL is. These QBs never stacked 12-win seasons as starters:
Montana
Young
Rodgers
Brees
Roethlisberger
Staubach
Aikman
Romo
Ryan
Rivers
Warner
Starr
Fouts

Brady has stacked 12 win seasons 6 times, including, of course, his bogus 4 game suspension year in 2014 because of the playoff wins.
Counting only regular seasons, Brady has done it 5 times.
Since 2010 the Pats have never won less than 12 games in a regular season going 14-2 twice, 13-3 twice and 12-4 four times. Remarkable in contrast!

Cucka-schmere is becoming enlightened?

Mahomes performance has steadily declined after week 2. Last week 1 passing TD. This week 0 pass TDs and 2 picks!!!!

you haven't watched a single chiefs game this year

you're just a moron reading box scores

you haven't watched a single chiefs game this year

you're just a moron reading box scores

watched them get gifted that game in Denver. Play clock had expired for a full 2 seconds before that snap.

No doubt in my mind we're the better team. We were the better team last year when we walked into your place and stomped a mudhole in you.

This year we've got a better QB, a worse defense and a whole lot of 5-0. We just embarrassed Jacksonville, cruised right through their defense like hot butter.

Good luck and tell Tom to stop throwing picks.

latest

Hello Clay, nice to see you stop by to talk about next Sunday's game at prime time. Hopefully, the game will live up to the billing, and if so, will be a great game for all to watch. Maybe a preview of the AFCCG.

Love to see you guys have a QB that has played great through the first five games, hopefully he will be a keeper for your storied franchise. I like the Chiefs and still remember the days of Hank Stram and Len Dawson.

Yes you guys have had our number twice in the past 4 years and played solid against us.

Time will tell though about Sunday's game, you guys are rolling and just beat Jags. On the other hand we got our team starting to roll.

The one caveat is that Brady and the Pats step things up in game of the season games which this one looks like, so we got that on our side.

I like our chances, especially as it is a statement type game, but would not be surprise if KC pulled out a win.

Should be a barn burner of a game.

Hey everybody! Take a look at our friend Clay AKA Hammock Parties here, talking Pats/Chiefs football over at Chiefs Planet. LMAO! Dude you sound like a monumental fucktard.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318008

Tom Brady has thrown 6 picks this year.

They have no pass rush.

We're going in there to ****ing dump hot molten lava cum from our volcano dicks down their willing bitch throats.

The AFC is ours mother****er and we're about to prove it.

No.

This is where we stake our claim to the mother****ing conference.

We're going in there with our beards grown out and sleeves ripped off to plant our ****ing Chiefs Kingdom flag right up Tom Brady's sphincter.

WE WILL BEAT THE PATS

New England is an old dog and we are about to put them down.

We're gonna ****ING DO IT you hear me?

THIS IS IT.

THIS IS OUR YEAR.

WE'RE GONNA STOMP A ****ING MUDHOLE IN THOSE CHOWDER GUZZLING SONS OF ****S

A NOR'EASTER IS COMING ALL THE WAY FROM THE ****ING HEARTLAND

****ing homer clay is risen

i got a chiefs boner a MILE LONG

im here to POWER **** our opponents and their fans

Man I tell you what.

I know that Patriots defense can't match up with us, and I know Sutton knows how to scheme against Brady.

I don't think this is even gonna be close.

We're going to shock the world.

This will be Andy Reid's magnum opus.

Tom Brady is an old cripple and he can't possibly hope to match our gunslinger play for play.

IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL

Love to see you guys have a QB that has play storieded great through the first five games, hopefully he will be a keeper for your franchise.

Seems to me that Clay is telling stories about his franchise, even as we speak. :coffee:

Cheers

Back