The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

LOL, Brady was awesome last night against a 31st ranked Giants defense.

So shuddup!
???????????????
You keep loving those individual stats.
We'll keep loving those WINs.

Next February, once again we will get to watch Brady hoist a Lombardi and you get to stare lovingly at a picture of Mahomes' MVP trophy. It'll have to be last year's trophy, though. He's fourth in the 2019 MVP race at this time.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

McCaffrey #2
Good catch. I forgot about McCaffrey.

Tom Brady is in sharp decline. His QBR for the last three games is an average of 32.1.

This is the worst three-game stretch for him in the history of the stat.

Last season his worst three-game stretch was 42.6.

8pc3y5ozoxr31.jpg

Who let this fuckin asshole back in here, and why?

Brady and the Pats are done.

You can't beat good teams with a shit-tier offense that averages 3.5 YPC and has zero explosion in the passing game.

Your schedule is about to get a lot harder. You can't play the poor sisters of the league every fuckin' week.

Prepare for a reckoning before we decapitate you in Week 12.

You can't beat good teams with a shit-tier offense that averages 3.5 YPC and has zero explosion in the passing game.

Your schedule is about to get a lot harder. You can't play the poor sisters of the league every fuckin' week.

Defense wins Championships.

You have no Defense.

You have no Championship.

Unread Today, 01:59 PM
Clay
This message is hidden because Clay is on your ignore list.

love this album, don't you?

220px-The_Clash_-_Give_%27Em_Enough_Rope.jpg

how many times does this clown have to hang himself? He was banned once. At least Hogfucker has the ability to be self deprecating and funny at times- there's some subtleties to some of the stuff he posts that a lot of people miss- Hammock Parties is just a total waste of low-grade sibling sperm. Shit, why don't you guys let Lee back in while you're at it?

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Clay

Clay

The problem occurs when somebody quotes him. Then his gloriousness is on display for those of us who would rather not see it.

The Colts beat the Chefs...lmao.

FYI no one "let" me back in here.

I'm on some bullshit half-ban that makes posting incredibly hard. But I find a way. You know why?

Your franchise, and fanbase, are full of evil, contemptible men of low moral fiber.

It is our destiny to bring your reckoning.

And before you label me a troll, realize I came here after a Pats win.

See you around, massholes. The BradySlayer is coming for you.

how many times does this clown have to hang himself? He was banned once. At least Hogfucker has the ability to be self deprecating and funny at times- there's some subtleties to some of the stuff he posts that a lot of people miss- Hammock Parties is just a total waste of low-grade sibling sperm. Shit, why don't you guys let Lee back in while you're at it?
shoot, wrong thread, I intended that for the what are you listening to now thread.

I'm on some bullshit half-ban that makes posting incredibly hard. But I find a way. You know why?

Your franchise, and fanbase, are full of evil, contemptible men of low moral fiber.

Lets see where Brady and the Pats stand at the end of the season and then we can get a gauge for the season.

shut up you dingleberry clinging to the ass of a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.

shoot, wrong thread, I intended that for the what are you listening to now thread.

<iframe width="1257" height="715" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OCkShlycMEY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back