The Assclown Hall Of Fame

Alcoholic9 on 11-30-2006 at 12:20 AM said:
You do remember Superbowl XL right? :rolleyes:

Late hits and RtP and the like not being called is somewhat different from an obvious push off being called, or a hold being called.

Or were you trying to say that Jeremy Stevens and the rest of Seattle's butterfingered pass catchers played against the Pats in 01, 03, and 04 too?

SteelerFan87 on 11-30-2006 at 04:06 AM said:
Late hits and RtP and the like not being called is somewhat different from an obvious push off being called, or a hold being called.

Or were you trying to say that Jeremy Stevens and the rest of Seattle's butterfingered pass catchers played against the Pats in 01, 03, and 04 too?

I think I'd love to see you have this conversation with TommyD over on the Indystar board. ;) :D

Re: Re: The Assclown Hall Of Fame

Dolphin22 on 11-20-2006 at 04:41 PM said:
I am honored that you thought of me, I think I meet all the requirements to become an "ASSCLOWN" and I try hard to state the facts that will piss all you born-again Patriot fans off...

I am still waiting to hear just one single reasonable debate & dispute of what I say...instead of always ...D22 can't spell...D22 is an ass...etc...all crap...

We have 3 rings don't cut it...we are a dynasty don'r cut it...our record is this or that since 2001....don't cut it...

You all know as well as I do this team has been groomed the same way the music industry groomed non-talented Madonna...thanks to the OWNER of the NFL...Robert Kraft...prove to me he isn't !!!! I have proof he is...& hated in this League dispite all the money & good he has done...

their half ass numbers & performances are proof to it....the fact they can't beat good teams without teams laying down, or referees calling the games for them...or contraversial calls always in their favor etc...

I mean a 27-2 record by 3 points or less is "NOT" a coinincidence..it's bought & paid for....prove me wrong...I showed you all actual footage with the rules etc...of how the games were tampered with....and you still can't admitt this team doesn't have half the talent it's record makes them out to be....& you know it..

I actually listen to you people on here & the radio etc... & think you all should be put in an Asylum for the comments you make that are so wrong & unrealistic....

You problably all jerking off again because Tom Brady looked good against the 31st defence GBay Packers the other day...and 3 rookie offensive lineman & a truly beat up & obviously injured Brett favre....am I right...

Let's see how you do against Chicago's defence...I will bet just as good as they did against all the good teams they played...they';; suck..& Tom Brady will have a horrible day....& hopefully the refs will let them play by the same rules & Chicago should win easilly
Ha...Dolfrauds fans....
:pat:

Alcoholic9 on 11-30-2006 at 04:45 PM said:
I think I'd love to see you have this conversation with TommyD over on the Indystar board. ;) :D
It's been done.
Anyone who thinks the Seahawks WEREN'T royally screwed in SB XL raise their hand please?

TommyD420 on 12-01-2006 at 03:35 AM said:
It's been done.
Anyone who thinks the Seahawks WEREN'T royally screwed in SB XL raise their hand please?

Oh I totally agree. The Seahawks were screwed in SB XL.... by their own recievers. And of course their total inability to prevent a 70 yard TD run, or their inability to stop a trick play the Steelers had used earlier in the year.

Both teams played like shit, but the Steelers made plays when they had to to win the game. The Seahawks just dropped crucial passes.

Back