The Assclown Hall Of Fame

Right, and all the journalists who could make a name for themselves and MILLIONS of dollars breaking this story have swept it under the rug.

If you have "Proof" write up a story and release it in the media where the "proof" can be judged.

You "proof" is the same as all the roswell nitwits have. A bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit, "eyewitnesses" who refuse to be quoted and a twisted, biased interpretation of video evidence.

The whole SB 36 thing falls apart for one reason. The easiest and best point in the game for the refs to manipulate the outcome was when Warner fumbled at the goal-line and Tebucky ran it back for a TD. The holding penalty on McGinnist was called and the Rams were able to tie the game. There is NO WAY if the refs were picking a winner they make that call. It would have put the gamre to bed.

I've met a number of dambasses on the interenet. You are their king

Dolphin22 on 11-24-2006 at 08:47 AM said:
Instead of beliveing me & my as you call "conspiracy theories" would you believe the FBI & IRS investigated the NFL and has actual proof & conffessions of NFL players & referees fixing over 70 games....I'll send you reports if you like..but you people don't read anyway & are a bunch of dreamers

:dbanana: I can read, I can read. Pick me, please !!

I would just adore seeing your reports. Please PM them to me.
Would you be so kind as to edit the reports to include only the confessions and investigations regarding fixed Patriots games that you have been referring to ad nauseum. As that is the only pertinant data to your arguement.

I will not entertain any data other than from a US govenment site < FBI, IRS, Dept of Homeland Security, etc> You claim to have this info, and I for one want to see it. :archive:

IF < a great big giant "IF"> you actually have this info, I will campaign to have you un assclowed. Course I a new poster and have little leverage, so maybe giving my fellow Pats fans reading lessons is the best I can do. Either way it's a win win situation for you.

Bring on the US governments NE Patriots conspiracy papers. And when I call Oliver Stone to make a movie about it. You my friend will get all the credit

I anxiously wait your PM.

Benign Despot on 11-24-2006 at 10:44 AM said:
Right, and all the journalists who could make a name for themselves and MILLIONS of dollars breaking this story have swept it under the rug.

If you have "Proof" write up a story and release it in the media where the "proof" can be judged.

You "proof" is the same as all the roswell nitwits have. A bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit, "eyewitnesses" who refuse to be quoted and a twisted, biased interpretation of video evidence.

The whole SB 36 thing falls apart for one reason. The easiest and best point in the game for the refs to manipulate the outcome was when Warner fumbled at the goal-line and Tebucky ran it back for a TD. The holding penalty on McGinnist was called and the Rams were able to tie the game. There is NO WAY if the refs were picking a winner they make that call. It would have put the gamre to bed.

Again... I've posted this link before...and you all seem to want to just ignore the blatenet favortism of 180+ yards on bad & non-calls all to benifit the Patriots....

read it...look at the pictures...watch the actual film clips and even try to dispute it...and then guess what the score should have been if the Rams were able to play by the same rule book the Patriots have been playing with since Robert Kraft bought the NFL

And please don't even say every team gets these type of breaks etc...and this is absolutley "NOT" the only game this has happened...you all remember the "Patriot Rule" - Ty Law rule when the commissioner actually apoligized & had to enforce the rule the Patriots blatently were favored in defending the Colts similar high powered offence that could never have stopped without all those non-calls ..click again below..and let's hear all your bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stlouisrams.net/xxxvi/

Benign Despot on 11-24-2006 at 10:44 AM said:

OK... this is a investigative reporter stating facts from The Federal FBI & IRS repots etc...and quotes...read it open your eyes and then still be nieve enough to deny what happens in sports...

I will send more information & quotes from actual NFL players suck as Len Dawson QB Chiefs & Bubbs Smith...and what makes you idiots think people don't know whats going on ??? You all just don'r want to see it...

http://www.moldea.com/NFLSecurity.html

Dolphin22 on 11-25-2006 at 09:31 AM said:
OK... this is a investigative reporter stating facts from The Federal FBI & IRS repots etc...and quotes...read it open your eyes and then still be nieve enough to deny what happens in sports...

I will send more information & quotes from actual NFL players suck as Len Dawson QB Chiefs & Bubbs Smith...and what makes you idiots think people don't know whats going on ??? You all just don'r want to see it...

http://www.moldea.com/NFLSecurity.html

OK then, basically what you're saying is that there are no legitimate Superbowl Champions. Right?

Because you can't apply your logic to just one team that has won the Superbowl.

BTW: the article you site has nothing to do with corrupt referees. It's about NFL Security. Maybe you should've actually read it before posting it and applying it to your argument.

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

OK So the NFL owners use NFL Security to skrew over the players. Tell me something I don't know.

How does this relate to your assertion the The NFL fixes games through biased officiating (your premise and presumably your raison d'etre)?

Another one of my favrorite anti-conspiracy theory proofs: I call it the "John Birch Society" proof. Simply put if the Elders of Zion actually existed, and were even 1/2 as powerful as The John Birch Society proclaims them to be, they would never let a bunch of rednecks expose them to the world. All the Bubbas would have had "hunting accidents" long before anyone ever heard of the John Birch Society.

So my question for you Mr Conspiracy Theory. Let's assume for the sake of argument everything you say is true. The NFL fixes games and is under the influence of, or at least in bed with, organized crime. Now along comes D22 to blow the whistle on the hole thing. How long would it take for them to:

1. Determine your identity (I'd estimate an hour or two after they could hack this site (or any of the others you post on) to get your e-mail address or trace your IP?

2. Buy or threaten you off, or if you persisted in your whistle blowing, remove you with exteme predjudice?

Now we left with 2 possibilities.

1. You actully believe this stuff. In this case, you need help, contact your local mental health agencies, expain to them you are suffering from paranoid delusions, they'll help you out.

2. You don't really belive this bullshit you just like to stir the pot. In which case you have landed exactly where you belong, In the Assclown Asylum.

BizarroAnnihilus on 11-25-2006 at 10:56 AM said:
OK then, basically what you're saying is that there are no legitimate Superbowl Champions. Right?

Because you can't apply your logic to just one team that has won the Superbowl.

BTW: the article you site has nothing to do with corrupt referees. It's about NFL Security. Maybe you should've actually read it before posting it and applying it to your argument.

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

For now just read this as only 1 single example and still convince yourself that it doesn't happen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sox_Scandal

Your problably believe that Barry Bonds, Sosa & McQuire didn't use steroids or corked bats to break those records either...

If "You" actually read the article... that whole & Book along with the IRS & FBI investigations has everything to do with referee's throwing the games...after the Players were unreachable...they went after the refs....and if you don't think it still happens...you need to stop watching "Barney" and grow the **** up before the world pisses all over you my friend...

Benign Despot on 11-25-2006 at 06:05 PM said:
OK So the NFL owners use NFL Security to skrew over the players. Tell me something I don't know.

How does this relate to your assertion the The NFL fixes games through biased officiating (your premise and presumably your raison d'etre)?

Another one of my favrorite anti-conspiracy theory proofs: I call it the "John Birch Society" proof. Simply put if the Elders of Zion actually existed, and were even 1/2 as powerful as The John Birch Society proclaims them to be, they would never let a bunch of rednecks expose them to the world. All the Bubbas would have had "hunting accidents" long before anyone ever heard of the John Birch Society.

So my question for you Mr Conspiracy Theory. Let's assume for the sake of argument everything you say is true. The NFL fixes games and is under the influence of, or at least in bed with, organized crime. Now along comes D22 to blow the whistle on the hole thing. How long would it take for them to:

1. Determine your identity (I'd estimate an hour or two after they could hack this site (or any of the others you post on) to get your e-mail address or trace your IP?

2. Buy or threaten you off, or if you persisted in your whistle blowing, remove you with exteme predjudice?

Now we left with 2 possibilities.

1. You actully believe this stuff. In this case, you need help, contact your local mental health agencies, expain to them you are suffering from paranoid delusions, they'll help you out.

2. You don't really belive this bullshit you just like to stir the pot. In which case you have landed exactly where you belong, In the Assclown Asylum.

Read this article :

http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id1634/pg1/index.html

Be aware of all the bad guys...if your that nieve you may want to run & hide now...maybe you should inlist in an asylum were you can be safe from all this corruption..Grow the F%$#CK up

Dolphin22 on 11-26-2006 at 08:49 AM said:
Read this article :

Be aware of all the bad guys...if your that nieve you may want to run & hide now...maybe you should inlist in an asylum were you can be safe from all this corruption..Grow the F%$#CK up

So you never agreed to the assertion that EVERY Superbowl champion is fixed. Please do this.

Well, this was fun for a while, but it is becoming totally obvious that you are one of those guys that thinks that Elvis is still alive eating fried banana sandwiches and the moon landing was faked by the Government ala Capricorn One.

You have no proof, post links to very shady and/or completely irrelevant information that is posted on a website that looks like a ten year old coded it. Funny, being that you argue like a ten year old.

Have a good life 22, conspiracy theories are FUN!

BizarroAnnihilus on 11-26-2006 at 10:39 AM said:
So you never agreed to the assertion that EVERY Superbowl champion is fixed. Please do this.

Well, this was fun for a while, but it is becoming totally obvious that you are one of those guys that thinks that Elvis is still alive eating fried banana sandwiches and the moon landing was faked by the Government ala Capricorn One.

You have no proof, post links to very shady and/or completely irrelevant information that is posted on a website that looks like a ten year old coded it. Funny, being that you argue like a ten year old.

Have a good life 22, conspiracy theories are FUN!

You obviously don't read....you think the Black Sox never happened ??? & FBI investigations about this with NFL player confessions & Referee's etc...is a conspiracy theorie...WOW!!!

Do you think all this is simply a coincidence & I can go on?????

- Robert Kraft negotiating $35 + Billion Dollars of network contract...the most money brought into the NFL by any single person in the History of Sports

- Robert Kraft involved in the 2001 referee association contracts..thats definatley "NOT" a conflict of interest !& what team with the 22nd "O" and 24th "D" worst in the NFL beat the # 1"O" and # 3 "D" Rams?

- Robert Kraft buys stadium with own money for one of the worst fan base franchises in the NFL & they now have 3 contraversial SuperBowl rings...

- The Raiders & Al Davis get into the 2002 SuperBowl after getting screwed by the Patriots in 2001..

- The Patriots in 2002 ..."SUCKED

- In 2003 Tom Brady was 31st in the League in scoring inside the red zone .."Very Montanna like"" and they had the 29th rushing game in the NFL...

- 2003 the Patriots did not have "NOT" even 1 single holding call against them throughout the whole play-offs & Superbowl.....thats ****ing impossable unless the referee's are favoring you....because 2 games were lost because their opponents were called for holding

- 2003 the Patriot Law was enforced by the commissioner on international ESPN...because of all the blatent cheating obvious to the world against the Colts in the playoffs they got away with

- 2003 SuperBowl...John Kasay from the Panthers kicks a 51 yard FG straight through up-right dead center with 10 yards to spare,,,,but yet with 1:17 seconds left in tie game Kasay shanks the ball into the stands only near the 30 yd line so the Pats get the ball on the 40 with little time left

- 2004 do you think Kraft had anything to do with this scheduling & rediculas stupid Kraft made up record of the most consecutive wins in 2 seperate seasons...what tyhe **** is that...their 2 differant teams...1 yr..it's Bledsoe & Ricky Williams & the next it's Brady Cory dillon etc...

But the Pats in 2004 need 3 wins to tie the record & the 4th game to win the record..We get the Colts opening day with our refs & home field advantage....then on the road 2 games against the 2-14 Bills & Arizona's powerhouse of a team....and how convienent & transparent is it that the Patriots 4th game would be at home against the Dolphins !!!!! Especially when the Pats were like 3-12 in Miami the past 15 yrs....& the 1st game always was in Miami & december in Foxboro...but not this year...coincidence?

- And my favorite...the impossible + .900 % win record of 27-2 games decided in 3 points or less....thats almost 2 seasons of games...how many of these games were won by the Refs...won by the opponent making stupid mistakes etc... and I wonder how many of these 27 games including Playoffs & 3 Superbowls were actually won by the Patriots ??????

You tell me...

Dolphin22 on 11-26-2006 at 10:12 AM said:
You tell me...

You completely sidestepped the intent.

PLEASE ASSERT THAT THE ENTIRE NFL IS FIXED AND THERE ARE NO LEGITIMATE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS.

Otherwise, your arguments mean nothing.

The Blacksox happened 100 years ago and have absolutely no bearing on your argument. That's like comparing a Ford Model - T to a Ford F-150.

Dolphin22 on 11-26-2006 at 09:49 AM said:
Read this article :

I bet you are just a degenerate gambler who has lost when you picked a dead lock a time or two in your day, isn't it?

otherwise your postings have no meaning to real folk

Not for nothing but since your fantasy goes back to SB3 then the Dolphins 17-0 thing is bullshit too.

Incidentally the Black Sox scandal most certainly happened. So did the Stock Market Crash in 1929 which lead to the Great Depression. When the Market crashed in 1987 there was no depression because steps had been taken to make sure history didn't repeat itself. Same as in Professional Sports.

As for Steroids and HGH, I'd bet my monthly salary that more than 70% of the Interior Players on EVERY NFL roster are using. It has Nothing to do with your contension that the NFL uses currupt officiating to fix games.

RoadGrader on 11-26-2006 at 11:49 AM said:
I bet you are just a degenerate gambler who has lost when you picked a dead lock a time or two in your day, isn't it?

otherwise your postings have no meaning to real folk

Are you kidding !!!...I havn't even bet on ther $5.00 office pool since 2000 because to many girls can win betting stupid...

the NFL is so unpredictable & every team is extremely inconsistant from week to week & the fFFFING referees control the sport...I can't bet on them...

Benign Despot on 11-26-2006 at 03:44 PM said:
Not for nothing but since your fantasy goes back to SB3 then the Dolphins 17-0 thing is bullshit too.

Incidentally the Black Sox scandal most certainly happened. So did the Stock Market Crash in 1929 which lead to the Great Depression. When the Market crashed in 1987 there was no depression because steps had been taken to make sure history didn't repeat itself. Same as in Professional Sports.

As for Steroids and HGH, I'd bet my monthly salary that more than 70% of the Interior Players on EVERY NFL roster are using. It has Nothing to do with your contension that the NFL uses currupt officiating to fix games.

I'm am dead serious...how old are you people ???...I never had a conversation with such nieve people in my life...

Do you all still believe in Santa & the Easter Bunny too !!! What actually have you read...viewed or seen that I have sent that still you ding bats actually don't or can't believe that football has been & always will be fixed ...

What do you think of the Seattle - Pittsburgh Superbowl ???...Do you think those referess didn't throw the game in favor of the Steelers...?????

Dolphin22 on 11-27-2006 at 09:50 AM said:
What do you think of the Seattle - Pittsburgh Superbowl ???...Do you think those referess didn't throw the game in favor of the Steelers...?????

Still waiting on your assertion that there have never been any legitimate Superbowl Champions.

Because if you're not willing to say that, then your arguments have no meaning.

Dumbass22. If you continue to support and watch the NFL, while believing what you are saying is actually true, then how can you dare call anyone else stupid?

If you really believe this stuff and still support the league then you're quite possibly the biggest dumbass alive.

Back