The Assclown Hall Of Fame

Do you think all this is simply a coincidence & I can go on?????

- Robert Kraft negotiating $35 + Billion Dollars of network contract...the most money brought into the NFL by any single person in the History of Sports

Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder are at least equally as powerful as Bob Kraft but their teams cant sniff a Super Bowl, did they piss off Taglibue or something

- Robert Kraft involved in the 2001 referee association contracts..thats definatley "NOT" a conflict of interest !& what team with the 22nd "O" and 24th "D" worst in the NFL beat the # 1"O" and # 3 "D" Rams?

Teams with better stats always win? are you SURE you're not a Colt Fan? BTW all NFL owneres or "involed" with contract negotiations, some to a lesser degree, some greater. Was it a confict of Interest that Don Schula was chair of the competition committee his entire career?

- Robert Kraft buys stadium with own money for one of the worst fan base franchises in the NFL & they now have 3 contraversial SuperBowl rings...

You are the only person I've ever heard of who call the Pats wins "contreversial"

- The Raiders & Al Davis get into the 2002 SuperBowl after getting screwed by the Patriots in 2001..

The league has a long history of placating Al Davis - NOT

- The Patriots in 2002 ..."SUCKED

9-7 and a 3rd level tiebreaker from winning the division - beat your beloved fish in the last game of the year - I guess Wanny was in on the conspiracy

- In 2003 Tom Brady was 31st in the League in scoring inside the red zone .."Very Montanna like"" and they had the 29th rushing game in the NFL...

You'll need to provide a link to the stats cause this is bullshit

- 2003 the Patriots did not have "NOT" even 1 single holding call against them throughout the whole play-offs & Superbowl.....thats ****ing impossable unless the referee's are favoring you....because 2 games were lost because their opponents were called for holding

I've looked up the Game stats from those games.

2003 Divisional Playoff (this is the best "smoking gun" your gonna find
Pats Penalties-yrds 2-14
Titans Penalties-yrds 9-55

2003 AFC Championship
Pats 4-20
Colts 3-15

Super Bowl 38
Pats 8-60
Panthers 12-73

- 2003 the Patriot Law was enforced by the commissioner on international ESPN...because of all the blatent cheating obvious to the world against the Colts in the playoffs they got away with

WTF? is this anything like the Patriot Act?

- 2003 SuperBowl...John Kasay from the Panthers kicks a 51 yard FG straight through up-right dead center with 10 yards to spare,,,,but yet with 1:17 seconds left in tie game Kasay shanks the ball into the stands only near the 30 yd line so the Pats get the ball on the 40 with little time left

OK so Jon Kasey threw the game - if the opponents were in on it wouldn't it have been easier to miss a FG or a PAT or better yet, have Jake Delhomme play the whole game like he did the 1st quarter

- 2004 do you think Kraft had anything to do with this scheduling & rediculas stupid Kraft made up record of the most consecutive wins in 2 seperate seasons...what tyhe **** is that...their 2 differant teams...1 yr..it's Bledsoe & Ricky Williams & the next it's Brady Cory dillon etc...

Bledsoe played his last game for the Pats in 2001. Ricky Williams never played for them, even in a pot induced haze - do you have any point here or is this just schizophrenic word soup?

But the Pats in 2004 need 3 wins to tie the record & the 4th game to win the record..We get the Colts opening day with our refs & home field advantage....then on the road 2 games against the 2-14 Bills & Arizona's powerhouse of a team....and how convienent & transparent is it that the Patriots 4th game would be at home against the Dolphins !!!!! Especially when the Pats were like 3-12 in Miami the past 15 yrs....& the 1st game always was in Miami & december in Foxboro...but not this year...coincidence?

Probably not, I suspect the NFL did schedule with the Pats pursuit of the consecutive games record in mind - but the opponents for the season are pre-set, there is no discretion and it has nothing to do with the NFL fixing games

- And my favorite...the impossible + .900 % win record of 27-2 games decided in 3 points or less....thats almost 2 seasons of games...how many of these games were won by the Refs...won by the opponent making stupid mistakes etc... and I wonder how many of these 27 games including Playoffs & 3 Superbowls were actually won by the Patriots ??????

Because the Patriots were really good at winning close games. Just cause it pisses you off doesn't mean it isn't so

You tell me...

You are nuts...really

Benign Despot on 11-25-2006 at 06:05 PM said:
OK So the NFL owners use NFL Security to skrew over the players. Tell me something I don't know.

OK ....You truly are an idiot !!!!!!!

Benign Despot on 11-27-2006 at 01:32 PM said:
Do you think all this is simply a coincidence & I can go on?????

- Robert Kraft negotiating $35 + Billion Dollars of network contract...the most money brought into the NFL by any single person in the History of Sports

Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder are at least equally as powerful as Bob Kraft but their teams cant sniff a Super Bowl, did they piss off Taglibue or something
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOLPHIN22- Jones & Snyder "Never" along with the rest of the owners combined brought in & negotiated 35+ Billion dollars worth of NFL Contracts etc...& it's a fact Kraft is King of the NFL because of these actions etc...there is plenty of pproof & literature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Robert Kraft involved in the 2001 referee association contracts..thats definatley "NOT" a conflict of interest !& what team with the 22nd "O" and 24th "D" worst in the NFL beat the # 1"O" and # 3 "D" Rams?

Teams with better stats always win? are you SURE you're not a Colt Fan? BTW all NFL owneres or "involed" with contract negotiations, some to a lesser degree, some greater. Was it a confict of Interest that Don Schula was chair of the competition committee his entire career?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOLPHIN22 - Ah !! Hah!!!...now we're getting somewhere...Colts are a bad example, because Tagliabue had to publically apoligize for the bad referree calls + non-calls in favor of the Patriots & actually demand that existing 5 yard rule be "Enforced"..it is now known as "The Patriot Rule"...

And your absolutely right about Don Shula being on the rules committee...can you guess what team during his years were one of the least penalized teams in the NFL ??? That would be the Dolphins...what a coincidence....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Robert Kraft buys stadium with own money for one of the worst fan base franchises in the NFL & they now have 3 contraversial SuperBowl rings...

You are the only person I've ever heard of who call the Pats wins "contreversial"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOLPHIN 22 - Then I assume you don't read much other than the Projo & Boston Globe & watch TV other than Barney and NESN
- The Raiders & Al Davis get into the 2002 SuperBowl after getting screwed by the Patriots in 2001..

The league has a long history of placating Al Davis - NOT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOLPHIN22- I'll be honest...I don't know what "placating" means..but I will guarentee you this, Al Davis is extremely hated & the most out spoken owner in the NFL who got screwed & very convientley was in the next SuperBowl with a worse team...

such as the Steelers in 2004 at 15-1 but yet made it in 2005..Coincidence ??? or Not ??? Both Kraft & the Patriots are in the mix of these 2 bowls
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The Patriots in 2002 ..."SUCKED

9-7 and a 3rd level tiebreaker from winning the division - beat your beloved fish in the last game of the year - I guess Wanny was in on the conspiracy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOLPHIN22- Exellant example...My favorite to prove the Referee's favor the Patsies especially ar home...and a game that pisses me off ultimately & really kicked off my hatred for this make believe "Dynasty"

I'll be short..go back & look up play by play or this game, "FFING Joke..I was even at the game smiling from ear to ear with 3:15 left and not only did Miami beat the living "FFFF" out of the Pats they literally on both sides of the ball pulled their pants down & embarressed them in front of 65,000 of you idiots "Live" it was "great'..Ricky puffed one stoned & still burnt ran for 8.3 yards a carry..Patsies looked foolish & even Fiedler looked great.

In 3:15 the Pats needed 1 TD - a 2pt conversion ( just about considered another TD) and a FG just to tie the game needing 11 points....thats 2 posessions & 3 scores..

Q: guess how many yds the Pats actually earned all on their own to score 3 times in 3:00 ???
A: 9 FFFF III NNN GGG yards

Q: Guess how many yds the referee's gave the Pats in bogus ...bullshit calls ???
A: 47 FFF III NNN GGG yards

Q: Were these bogus favorable "Bullshit" calls recognized?
A: Absolutely...even the Projo headlines & articles quoted bad calls & they got away with one etc....

Q: How many good teams in 2002 did the Patriots beat ???
A: NONE... just like in 2005 & now in 2006 the last 29 games the Patriots have a recored of 4- 9 against plus .500 % teams
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- In 2003 Tom Brady was 31st in the League in scoring inside the red zone .."Very Montanna like"" and they had the 29th rushing game in the NFL...

You'll need to provide a link to the stats cause this is bullshit
DOLPHIN22- http://www.nfl.com/stats/2003/regular

"Offence"
- 17 - Pats Tot. "O"
- 9 - Pass
- 27 - Rush

"Defence"
- 7 - Pats Tot. "D
- 4 - Pass - 31st in Att. per Gm
- 4 - Rush - 29th in att per Gm

Brady was 31st in scoring inside redzone week 15...I'll find stat..I know it's true..because week 16 on Saturday Brady had great day against the Bills who sat down for them on International TV..They had a legit #2" Defence & gave up like 15 1st downs in 1st quarter alone...you tell me. !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 2003 the Patriots did not have "NOT" even 1 single holding call against them throughout the whole play-offs & Superbowl.....thats ****ing impossable unless the referee's are favoring you....because 2 games were lost because their opponents were called for holding

I've looked up the Game stats from those games.

2003 Divisional Playoff (this is the best "smoking gun" your gonna find
Pats Penalties-yrds 2-14
Titans Penalties-yrds 9-55

2003 AFC Championship
Pats 4-20
Colts 3-15

Super Bowl 38
Pats 8-60
Panthers 12-73

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOLPHIN22- Thanks for your honesty & looking it up instead of just saying ...no sa !!! we were "great"

But you still won't find a single holding call which is un-believable especially when you tag the opponent for it in scoring position etc.

A blind folded line ref can throw a flag for holding / hands to face / or basically anything & no one would question him because it happens every single play...ask Bill Bellicheck..seriously

When I was watching the Titans game with injured McNair & George & Pats too play in that cold Sat night game in foxboro...it was an "Awsome" game..& i hate that word...but it was...remember Brady's killer run for the 1st down ...every time the Titans got in scoring position the refs kept taking them back & especially with 1 rediculas holding call to clinch the Pats win..

- 2003 the Patriot Law was enforced by the commissioner on international ESPN...because of all the blatent cheating obvious to the world against the Colts in the playoffs they got away with

WTF? is this anything like the Patriot Act?
DOLPHIN22- Just google - NFL Patriot act or Ty Law rule etc... after they illegally got away with blatent hitting & cheating tripping etc.. against the high powered Colts offense in the play-offs Tagliabue literally apoligized & enforced the 5 yd rule because of what the Patriots got away with...

- 2003 SuperBowl...John Kasay from the Panthers kicks a 51 yard FG straight through up-right dead center with 10 yards to spare,,,,but yet with 1:17 seconds left in tie game Kasay shanks the ball into the stands only near the 30 yd line so the Pats get the ball on the 40 with little time left

OK so Jon Kasey threw the game - if the opponents were in on it wouldn't it have been easier to miss a FG or a PAT or better yet, have Jake Delhomme play the whole game like he did the 1st quarter
DOLPHIN22- I don't care that whole thing was a little stinky to me & many saying WTF was that all about...it was like he was told to kick out of bounds & he said ..OK...watch this..

How about last year Vanderjerk skanks a 98% 40 yarder by 20 yards right against Pittsburgh...& then goes on Dave Letternan 2 days later in the back ally with his Colt snapper to Dave L. the holder & he kicks it smae distance dead center...FFFFEEDD up isn't it...almost like saying.....

- 2004 do you think Kraft had anything to do with this scheduling & rediculas stupid Kraft made up record of the most consecutive wins in 2 seperate seasons...what tyhe **** is that...their 2 differant teams...1 yr..it's Bledsoe & Ricky Williams & the next it's Brady Cory dillon etc...

Bledsoe played his last game for the Pats in 2001. Ricky Williams never played for them, even in a pot induced haze - do you have any point here or is this just schizophrenic word soup?
DOLPHIN22- just saying what kind of whorthy notable record is that ???....Sounds like Kraft just want any records to legitimize his rings & his team...and tampered with the schedulling to help

But the Pats in 2004 need 3 wins to tie the record & the 4th game to win the record..We get the Colts opening day with our refs & home field advantage....then on the road 2 games against the 2-14 Bills & Arizona's powerhouse of a team....and how convienent & transparent is it that the Patriots 4th game would be at home against the Dolphins !!!!! Especially when the Pats were like 3-12 in Miami the past 15 yrs....& the 1st game always was in Miami & december in Foxboro...but not this year...coincidence?

Probably not, I suspect the NFL did schedule with the Pats pursuit of the consecutive games record in mind - but the opponents for the season are pre-set, there is no discretion and it has nothing to do with the NFL fixing games

DOLPHIN22- Thats what everybody says...I know the divisions are pre-scheduled "NOT" the Home & Away...and we all know what an advantage that is in the NFL...

I could post the non-division schedule H & A & you would think the Dolphis & Jets won the last 5 SuperBowls & Division titles..not the Pats...you look & decide....they are all in same division so won't be far from difficulty schedule ...BUT...this year alone

Dolphins 3 toughest teams on paper we travel to -
Steelers - Colts - Chicago

Patriots 3 toughest teams on Paper come visit Robert Kraft-
Denver - Colts - Chicago

I think it was 2002 as defending Champs the Pats had 3 out of last 4 games scheduled at Home..thats not an advantage ??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- And my favorite...the impossible + .900 % win record of 27-2 games decided in 3 points or less....thats almost 2 seasons of games...how many of these games were won by the Refs...won by the opponent making stupid mistakes etc... and I wonder how many of these 27 games including Playoffs & 3 Superbowls were actually won by the Patriots ??????

Because the Patriots were really good at winning close games. Just cause it pisses you off doesn't mean it isn't so
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOLPHIN22- I think the Pats in 2004 were definately a top 5 NFL team...but the Steelers tanked it for starters at home & beat the shit out of the Pats just a few weeks previous....

I do agree the Pats play a solid game especially when close but alot of these games were won for other reasons other than the Patriots deserving or earning the "W"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are nuts...really
Dolphin 22 -

DOLPHIN22- I may be nutts but I am a realist....and most all of my statements are based on provable facts all you Pat fans just want to ignore...I leave you with this fact...

Tom Brady...3 time SB winner - 2 time SB-MVP - 3 time Pro Bowler - The best regular season record in the past 5 years - The best winning record in the Play-offs the past 5 years and most division titles quotes last year as a division winner in the playoffs ..

"If there is any team in the NFL that doesn't get any respect, it's the New England Patriots"

Now why do all you Pat Fans think he would say something like that, and what does he mean, and do you think he only reads my lunitic posts on these stupid NFL Forums ????

Because the rest of the media has him & the Patriots for the past 5 years as The great Lord above & all his desiples...no matter how bad they play....

Sorry for the length...and I don't have access to edit.... and it came out all bold....

( - ) ... This symbol was my original post
The next paragragh is his responce
------- Between these lines is my answer...

Sorry again...

Dolphin22 on 11-27-2006 at 08:22 PM said:
Dolphin 22 -

DOLPHIN22- I may be nutts but I am a realist....and most all of my statements are based on provable facts all you Pat fans just want to ignore...I leave you with this fact...

Tom Brady...3 time SB winner - 2 time SB-MVP - 3 time Pro Bowler - The best regular season record in the past 5 years - The best winning record in the Play-offs the past 5 years and most division titles quotes last year as a division winner in the playoffs ..

"If there is any team in the NFL that doesn't get any respect, it's the New England Patriots"

Now why do all you Pat Fans think he would say something like that, and what does he mean, and do you think he only reads my lunitic posts on these stupid NFL Forums ????

Because the rest of the media has him & the Patriots for the past 5 years as The great Lord above & all his desiples...no matter how bad they play....

So that's your "provable fact"? Some opinion that masquerades as a conspiracy theory? Show me the facts jack......off.

Dolphin22 on 11-27-2006 at 08:28 PM said:
Sorry for the length...and I don't have access to edit.... and it came out all bold....

( - ) ... This symbol was my original post
The next paragragh is his responce
------- Between these lines is my answer...

Sorry again...

Dude, you are an assclown. You don't need to apologize. It's totally appropriate to post the way you do and no one will blink an eye.

On a serious note...if you can, why don't you grow up and join us over on the main board? I mean you obviously can post semi-intelligently even if no one agrees.

Try it. You may like it. Even Dashoe gets to post on the main board.

Plus, we really don't have a resident Fin Fan. You can be him. If you stop acting like an asshole. You made UT look bad by him inviting you here and you turning into the troll from hell.

Do him a favor and shape up and join us.

sonsofkraftybob on 11-27-2006 at 08:30 PM said:
So that's your "provable fact"? Some opinion that masquerades as a conspiracy theory? Show me the facts jack......off.

Again..and I can post proof all day FFF%$#ING long...but I have already posted more than once...everything from FBI & IRS investigations involving corruption in the NFL

To actual Film of referee's cheating & favoring the Pats to win Superbowls and many other games...

from Actual NFL players & referees confessing to throwing games..to the Black sox as definate proof even other sports are corrupted, what the "F" do you want ..

I even gave you an actual Patriot quote from the Great one "Tom Brady" and you shoot it down instead of actually thinking about it. And that my friend is what pisses me off the most...all your non-intelligent meaningless defences of my statements. "Thats all you got"...

You want to know why Tom Brady stated that quote & why the Pats "STILL" don't get respect with 3 rings in 4 years !!!!!

Because everything I say is true and common knowledge among the other 97% of the NFL world and the Patriots can feel it & see it & read about it and even hear it personnally from other players & opponents...

Have you ever heard anyone dis-respect even till today the Cowboys - Steelers -Denver - San Fran 49'ers & the Dolphins during their "Dynasy era's ??? NO !!!!

Because they were dominant #1 teams in the NFL during their times with absolutely "NO" question as to their due & earned respect....they earned their wins without any contraversy or doubt from anyone watching those top of the NFL teams perform & beat opponents....

Very unlike the Patriots & then add Robert Kraft's power, ego & irrogence and then all the contraversy and obvious referee favortism and you get 3 Cinderella seasons with "NO" respect as Tom Brady himself will tell you...

Dolphin22

So then what you're saying is that due to all of this corruption......there have never been any legitimate Superbowl Champions, right?

Dolphin22 on 11-28-2006 at 09:30 AM said:
Again..and I can post proof all day FFF%$#ING long...but I have already posted more than once...everything from FBI & IRS investigations involving corruption in the NFL

To actual Film of referee's cheating & favoring the Pats to win Superbowls and many other games...

from Actual NFL players & referees confessing to throwing games..to the Black sox as definate proof even other sports are corrupted, what the "F" do you want ..

I even gave you an actual Patriot quote from the Great one "Tom Brady" and you shoot it down instead of actually thinking about it. And that my friend is what pisses me off the most...all your non-intelligent meaningless defences of my statements. "Thats all you got"...

You want to know why Tom Brady stated that quote & why the Pats "STILL" don't get respect with 3 rings in 4 years !!!!!

Because everything I say is true and common knowledge among the other 97% of the NFL world and the Patriots can feel it & see it & read about it and even hear it personnally from other players & opponents...

Have you ever heard anyone dis-respect even till today the Cowboys - Steelers -Denver - San Fran 49'ers & the Dolphins during their "Dynasy era's ??? NO !!!!

Because they were dominant #1 teams in the NFL during their times with absolutely "NO" question as to their due & earned respect....they earned their wins without any contraversy or doubt from anyone watching those top of the NFL teams perform & beat opponents....

Very unlike the Patriots & then add Robert Kraft's power, ego & irrogence and then all the contraversy and obvious referee favortism and you get 3 Cinderella seasons with "NO" respect as Tom Brady himself will tell you...

Dolphin22

Honestly, I don't think that you could be a bigger idiot if you tried. You sound like a Colt fan I encountered on the BDC some time back who actually had the NERVE to make the claim that what happened during the regular season was far more important then what happened in the post season.

Seriously, you need professional help. I thought I was a hater- I'm no where NEAR your level.

BizarroAnnihilus on 11-28-2006 at 09:40 AM said:
So then what you're saying is that due to all of this corruption......there have never been any legitimate Superbowl Champions, right?

No what I'm saying is the 22nd Offence & the 24th Defence both botton 3rd 0f the worst in the League is considered the 2001 NFL Champions !!!!!!!

Shit I guess you can suck in this league & still be the best...and we call it a "Cindeeela season" now because of the Patsies...

And thats just 2001, the other rings had contraversy all around them....what actually "Don't" you idiots get ????

Dolphin22 on 11-29-2006 at 09:23 AM said:
No what I'm saying is the 22nd Offence & the 24th Defence both botton 3rd 0f the worst in the League is considered the 2001 NFL Champions !!!!!!!

Shit I guess you can suck in this league & still be the best...and we call it a "Cindeeela season" now because of the Patsies...

And thats just 2001, the other rings had contraversy all around them....what actually "Don't" you idiots get ????

OK, then what you're really saying is that a multi-billion dollar company (the NFL) is controlled by the power of one person (Robert Kraft) that is pulling all of the strings.

Just trying to get your argument straight. Quit adding all of the filler and get to the point. Can you make your argument in one sentence? If you can't then you've got nothing.

I think the thesis is NFL officials (both on the field and in the league office) give the Patriots preferential treatment in order to help Bob Kraft pay off his stadium debt.

There is also a lot of unrelated "evidence" related to IRS and FBI investigations of NFL Security which D22 believes is related to fixing games but that's never mentioned in any of the posted articles.

Oh and somehow a game fixing scandal that happened 87 years ago is also evidence that the NFL fixes games.

D22's main contension is because selected stats make the Pats look less than worthy that they must be cheating. He picks and chooses his stats (no holding penalties in 2003 playoffs called on the Pats - he never mentions the number called on their opponents - hint, it's a REALLY small number). He also likes to quote the total defense stat in '01 instead of the scoring defense stat.

I think that about covers it

Benign Despot on 11-29-2006 at 09:53 AM said:
I think that about covers it

Thanks for the help, BD....but can you put that in one sentence?

Pretty sure Dolphin22 can't. It'll be interesting to see him try though.

I agree with what some of this guy is saying, but I think he's taking it too far. Do I think the Pats benefit from bad calls or non-calls? Yeah. Do I think it's a huge conspiracy by the NFL, or that the league is rigged? No.

SteelerFan87 on 11-29-2006 at 11:26 PM said:
Do I think the Pats benefit from bad calls or non-calls? Yeah.

You do remember Superbowl XL right? :rolleyes:

Back