The Avengers Infinity War Spoiler Thread

Here is a spoiler for the next movie:

Everyone Dusted was not killed. They were absorbed by the soul gem.

Think more like a transfer or a teleport than a destruction.

Yep, pretty much what I figured.

Nobody stays dead in comics!

The only question is, do all the casualties before Thanos snapped his fingers stay dead? I doubt the next <i>Guardians Of The Galaxy</i> movie will happen without Gamora.

Man, Steve Rogers can't catch a break. He loses both his best friends, Bucky and Sam. :pat:

I saw it last night without seeing the previous iterations. It was full of action and terrific special effects but without seeing the previous movies I was really confused since there were 3 groups of "guardians" all doing 3 different things with the same goal in mind. Some "guardians" were Avengers but most weren't and that was confounding to understand. I was disappointed that Hulk's role was reduced to a sniveling dunce.

Having played WarCraft and StarCraft in the past, I can say without a doubt that much of what I saw last night came straight from those 2 Blizzard games...esp the magic attacks/defenses and the hordes of rampaging zerglings.

It was definitely entertaining but I recommend seeing the previous movies before seeing this one.

I saw it last night without seeing the previous iterations. It was full of action and terrific special effects but without seeing the previous movies I was really confused since there were 3 groups of "guardians" all doing 3 different things with the same goal in mind. Some "guardians" were Avengers but most weren't and that was confounding to understand. I was disappointed that Hulk's role was reduced to a sniveling dunce.

Having played WarCraft and StarCraft in the past, I can say without a doubt that much of what I saw last night came straight from those 2 Blizzard games...esp the magic attacks/defenses and the hordes of rampaging zerglings.

It was definitely entertaining but I recommend seeing the previous movies before seeing this one.

Oh wow, I never connected the zerglings to whatever those things we're that were running amuck. For sure though, that's a perfect analogy.

Saw this last night.

Best line "I am Groot" with that perfect teenage lilt that made you want to smack him in the head.

Theory, Dr Strange has woven a spell which will reverse the snap.

I am bummed though, I'm not a comic book reader and my entree to the MCU was through "Guardians of the Galaxy" and they were devastated.

Saw this last night.

Best line "I am Groot" with that perfect teenage lilt that made you want to smack him in the head.

Theory, Dr Strange has woven a spell which will reverse the snap.

I am bummed though, I'm not a comic book reader and my entree to the MCU was through "Guardians of the Galaxy" and they were devastated.

Yeah, it's pretty much just a single Gaurdian of the Galaxy now.

Dr. Strange saw millions of possible futures, and only 1 in which they defeat Thanos. He then gave Thanos the last stone in order to keep Tony Stark alive. It's because Tony is the key to defeating Thanos, and he will need all of the stones to be together to do it.

Dr. Strange saw millions of possible futures, and only 1 in which they defeat Thanos. He then gave Thanos the last stone in order to keep Tony Stark alive. It's because Tony is the key to defeating Thanos, and he will need all of the stones to be together to do it.

Totally agree with this - the key was Strange giving in and up to Tony to finish it.

I don't really follow the comics but I just gotta assume that one of the remaining heroes gets ahold of the time stone somehow and turns back time.

Strange knows the only possible way they can win, so he knew that he had to give up the stone. Your theory makes sense.

Back