The Baltimore Jailbirds

UberDoober

Rocky Mtn One Eye
Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏<S>@</S>AdamSchefter <SMALL class=time>6m </SMALL>
Ravens RB Ray Rice was indicted today on one count of aggravated assault. Carries a 3-5 year prison term.

Adam Schefter ‏<S>@</S>AdamSchefter <SMALL class=time>6m </SMALL>
Ravens RB Ray Rice was indicted today on one count of aggravated assault. Carries a 3-5 year prison term.
That's a long way from being convicted.

Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti: Ray Rice will 'definitely be back'

Ravens running back Ray Rice is facing a simple assault-domestic violence charge in New Jersey, but that won't cost him his job in Baltimore. Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti said on Monday that Rice will 'definitely' be back with the team for the 2014 season.

Bisciotti said he's willing to give Rice the benefit of the doubt because of all the goodwill the Ravens running back has built up.

. . .

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ve-bisciotti-ray-rice-will-definitely-be-back

That's a long way from being convicted.

Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti: Ray Rice will 'definitely be back'

Ravens running back Ray Rice is facing a simple assault-domestic violence charge in New Jersey, but that won't cost him his job in Baltimore. Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti said on Monday that Rice will 'definitely' be back with the team for the 2014 season.

Bisciotti said he's willing to give Rice the benefit of the doubt because of all the goodwill the Ravens running back has built up.

. . .

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ve-bisciotti-ray-rice-will-definitely-be-back

Probably so. Ray Lewis got away with murder, so, this might be a bitch slap to the gut or a body slam for Ray Rice.

That may not cost him his job in Baltimore, but he won't be playing for awhile after Goodell sees him dragging his ragdoll girlfriend out of the escalator.

That may not cost him his job in Baltimore, but he won't be playing for awhile after Goodell sees him dragging his ragdoll girlfriend out of the escalator.

Agreed. Can't his girlfriend refuse to testify or press charges if Rice were to come up with some hush money?

Agreed. Can't his girlfriend refuse to testify or press charges if Rice were to come up with some hush money?
Allegedly there is also a video of him committing the assault. Who knows what it shows though.

Simply put, In mass you do not have to testify or press charges, the police however still can press them based on what they know. Then you sign off your right to testify against a spouse.

He probably just serve 2 or 3 months in jail.unless he gets the celebrity treatment . just get a slap on the wrist & probation.

The Baltimore Jailbirds

While the Ravens' extra-legal legacy is doubtlessly longer and deeper than ours, I am personally reluctant to call ANYONE else Jailbirds.

Just me though,

ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

Aggravated assault to an NFL player is the same as you or I getting a speeding ticket.
Little different in that this should be drunken stupidity assault of a woman, *(I said woman cause she is no lady).

sorry but you do not hit the ladies Mr. Rice, if she is hitting you, just move on, walk away. For to hit back is the sign you are a freaking coward, a douchewaffle and need an addidicktome operation.

Adam Schefter ‏<S>@</S>AdamSchefter <SMALL class=time>5h </SMALL>
RB Ray Rice got married Friday night to Janay Palmer. Ceremony had been planned for couple of weeks. Got indicted Thursday, married Friday.

Adam Schefter ‏<S>@</S>AdamSchefter <SMALL class=time>5h </SMALL>
RB Ray Rice got married Friday night to Janay Palmer. Ceremony had been planned for couple of weeks. Got indicted Thursday, married Friday.

Nothing says "for better" like not getting punched out in an elevator "or worse", getting knocked out in an elevator.

True love.

Spousal privilege. Charges dismissed.

Unless the state authority pursues charges against him.

Now that he's not with the Patriots Spikes is going off on Twitter... I bet Bill's in the back of his mind though when he hits that send button.

@BrandonSpikes51_6h
I don’t see how anyone can respect him. Put your hands on a woman. The woman that had ur child.

@BrandonSpikes51_6h
Someone should choke him out. See how he likes it.

@BrandonSpikes51_6h
Ok Im gonna fall back from twitter right now. Baltimore fans making my stomach hurt !! Later world.

Back