The Bruins look good

Bruins Vs Canadiens Tonight!

Go Habs Go!
Go Pats Go!

I'll watch the first hour of the Bruins game, then I'll be switching back and forth between the Pats and the Bruins. It's too bad that they're on at the same time...

I have Centerice and watch him all the time.

For some reason SF87 thinks he only checks Malkin. he needs to watch someone other than the Pen's play once in a while.

Ovechin hits anything that moves.

SF87 and thinks should never be used in the same sentence, EVER.

I'll watch the first hour of the Bruins game, then I'll be switching back and forth between the Pats and the Bruins. It's too bad that they're on at the same time...

DVR's for the win :)

What a game last night! Both goalies were phenomenal but Thomas was just a little better :D

Bruins will be tested tonight... hope for a good game :)

It's ridiculous that the freaking Habs are getting the Bs on the back end of a back to back twice in a row.

I don't know or care if it's an NHL conspiracy to F the Bs and help the Canadiens thing. I do know that it blows chunks.

Bruins will be tested tonight... hope for a good game :)

Is Komisarek going to hide from Lucic tonight or is he going to man up, drop the gloves and get his ass kicked?

DVR's for the win :)

What a game last night! Both goalies were phenomenal but Thomas was just a little better :D

That was a fun game to watch and I’m happy I did..

I cant believe what I’m seeing, just woohoo
They look so good

Is Komisarek going to hide from Lucic tonight or is he going to man up, drop the gloves and get his ass kicked?
No manning up, and Lucic proceeded to make fun of him. If Komisarek has any pride whatsoever he'll drop them soon, even if it's to take a beating.

No manning up, and Lucic proceeded to make fun of him. If Komisarek has any pride whatsoever he'll drop them soon, even if it's to take a beating.

He acts tough but won't drop e'm, Lucic was just laughing at him.

The Habs send out Laraque, what a waste of a roster spot..

Carrie! Carrie! Carrie! Carrie!

Wow, what a beatdown. Felt good after dropping 12 straight to the scabs.

At least there was one positive from tonight...

Will Jeremy Jacobs be ripping our hearts out again by doing a stooped move or is this the tides changing with great upper management that has control over this fresh very entertain team?

These guys are so much fun to watch and last night was just a clinic on the Ice, like I’ve said in the past I want to enjoy Bruins Hockey but I am fearful of what Jacobs will do for the almighty greenback.

I think Lucic just convinced me to buy his jersey after that fight last night. I have a serious man crush on him

Back