The Deflategate stupid argument thread

And now we finally get the the Heart of the Matter.

Patriots fans don't really care that much if Peyton did HGH or not. Rodney did, and most of us have forgiven him.

For a year Tom Brady has been vilified in the court of public opinion and ripped by the league that he makes a ton of money for. The "Evidence" against him? Some text messages between 2 ball boys that were exchanged in May of 2014 and the fact that he wiped the memory on his phone when he got a new one ("destroyed" his phone is a pejorative word choice used on purpose by the NFL to sway public opinion). That's it, there is no other evidence and the science says the balls deflated because it was cold and wet outside.

The evidence against Manning has really yet to materialize. If in fact his wife did receive HGH that's going to sway me a bit, but to date it's just conjecture.

What has Pats fans in an uproar is the difference in the way the cases are reported by Pravda (ESPN) and handled by the KGB (NFL Security).

Now you may revel in our plight, but know this. If for whatever reason the message board warriors get their panties in a bunch because of something the Broncos are accused of, Sheriff Rog is going to ride in to Denver, shoot first and cover up his **** up later.

I must have misread when you used the word "confirmed" earlier...

And we're back to refusing to deny not being equal to a confession. It's a cornerstone of the American Justice System some of you cling to in Deflategate, which by the way isn't a crime, so not really as relevant. There are a multitude of reasons why she might be unwilling to deny it, even if it's not true. Under legal advice for possible upcoming proceedings, she may have been advised to volunteer no information. She may have one of the health conditions that warrant HGH prescription and not want it widely known which would be her right under HIPPA laws. On a matter of principle, she is a very private person and may not wish to volunteer her private information to the country at large. She was pregnant with twins that year, and I wonder if that had an impact on her body that her doctor felt could be alleviated with HGH, and she doesn't want to talk about it. And of course, it is possible she is not denying because she is guilty. These are the first five speculations that just popped into my head and only one of them is guilt. It is irresponsible to leap to the guilty verdict based solely on someone's unwillingness to deny something they have every right to remain silent about.

And let me try to express this again. I don't believe Manning's denials any more or less than I believe Brady's. I've never, not once, at all, here or anywhere else, at any time, for any reason, proclaimed Brady guilty. I am also not proclaiming Manning guilty until there is more evidence than some guy, who immediately recanting, telling stories.

Funny you left part of my quote off you know the part that said

Ashley Manning was in fact receiving as in sent to her all over the U.S. prescription drugs ( not a prescription but the actual drugs) from an anti aging clinic. The Manning camp comfirmed that. IF she was prescribed HGH that was illegal.

I've been very clear in saying the Manning camp has confirmed she was receiving prescription drugs sent to her via the clinic. Even in the quote you provided I never stated the prescription was HGH only that if indeed it was its would be illegal, and yes you did misread what I said:shrug_n:

This isn't a court of law this is an NFL investigation :shrug_n: no where have I said it was equal to a confession. I do find the lack of denial odd on her part. She doesn't have to come out and say anything other then I don't now nor have I ever been prescribed HGH. She could even give a written statement. If she never used it or was prescribed it why would there be a legal proceeding? It is her right not give her information out but HIPPA only applies to Drs, pharmacist, insurance companies, nurses, most in the medical field, unless of course the Feds get invovled then HIPPA goes out the window. So you could be right why she's not denying it for legal reasons why throw perjury out there too.

There are only 3 FDA ( read legal) approved reasons for a HGH prescription. You legally can't prescribe HGH off label. Could she have one of those 3 afflictions sure. Let's take a look at the 3. I'll start with muscle wasting as a result of Aids. I don't think so she just had twins. Could she have aids sure but it's quite possible she could pass it on to her children. If she had muscle wasting there's no way she would have been able to carry to term. So we can more probable then not rule out muscle wasting do to aids. Let's move on the the second HGH deficeincy due to a rare tumor of the pituitary gland. Now she would have to have the Tumor surgically removed. Again could she of sure. But she would be getting her HGH from her onocologist along with other therapy. Some of the sign is of this rare tumor are an enlarged head, feet and hands, a change in her appearance as in her facial structure. Increased spacing between her teeth as her jaw bone would grow. I've never notice any of that and as you stated she was pregnant...... So I think it's safe to say she doesn't have this rare tumor.
Last but not least short bowel disease. Could she suffer from that as well again sure but again she would have difficulty absorbing nutrients and suffer from extreme cases of diarrhea. The cause is usually the removal of a large portion of their small intestine or the absence of a large portion of the small intestine. I find hard to believe once again she would be able to carry twins to term. Not only hard to believe but almost medically impossible. If by some miracle she could then she would be getting her HGH from her gastroenterologist. So now to be fair there were rumors she didn't actually carry the twins so it's possible she has anyone of the 3 but again she would be treated by the approperiate specials not a Anti aging clinic. You forgot the most logical one shes vain and wanted to lose the baby weight quickly, but again that would be off label and illegal.

So let's see as for the evidence the guy recanting there is also another source that confirmed it. I'm sure they have other sources confirming all the NFL and MBL players that were invovled not just Manning. Keep in mind the MBL is investigating as is the U.S. anti doping agency, which more probable then not the Feds are invovle now or soon will be. So do you need more evidence then them? The Guyer clinic received illegal HGH from a pharmacy I want to say in Colorado I can't remember off hand. I'd have to look it up but Guyer was listed in the indictment. Not to mention all the other improprieties this Dr is / was invovled in, and Mannings close connections to all invovled as in business partners. Even taking vacations with them as far back as 2007 His wife's receiving of prescription drugs via the mail from the clinic, during the time he was recovering from surgery. A Surgery to fix the damaged nerves in his throwing arm. Lots of coincidences to ignore.

I'm telling you there is more evidence is all. I'm not proclaiming him guilty either. I do find it odd that the media lapped up his story and he hired a high profile PR guy to handle it. Again not exactly the actions of someone with nothing to hide. This is a story and more important and bigger then just Manning and deflate gate, that should be covered by the media, yet all I hear are crickets. That's what we here are saying.

~Dee~

Funny you left part of my quote off you know the part that said

I've been very clear in saying the Manning camp has confirmed she was receiving prescription drugs sent to her via the clinic. Even in the quote you provided I never stated the prescription was HGH only that if indeed it was its would be illegal, and yes you did misread what I said:shrug_n:

This isn't a court of law this is an NFL investigation :shrug_n: no where have I said it was equal to a confession. I do find the lack of denial odd on her part. She doesn't have to come out and say anything other then I don't now nor have I ever been prescribed HGH. She could even give a written statement. If she never used it or was prescribed it why would there be a legal proceeding? It is her right not give her information out but HIPPA only applies to Drs, pharmacist, insurance companies, nurses, most in the medical field, unless of course the Feds get invovled then HIPPA goes out the window. So you could be right why she's not denying it for legal reasons why throw perjury out there too.

There are only 3 FDA ( read legal) approved reasons for a HGH prescription. You legally can't prescribe HGH off label. Could she have one of those 3 afflictions sure. Let's take a look at the 3. I'll start with muscle wasting as a result of Aids. I don't think so she just had twins. Could she have aids sure but it's quite possible she could pass it on to her children. If she had muscle wasting there's no way she would have been able to carry to term. So we can more probable then not rule out muscle wasting do to aids. Let's move on the the second HGH deficeincy due to a rare tumor of the pituitary gland. Now she would have to have the Tumor surgically removed. Again could she of sure. But she would be getting her HGH from her onocologist along with other therapy. Some of the sign is of this rare tumor are an enlarged head, feet and hands, a change in her appearance as in her facial structure. Increased spacing between her teeth as her jaw bone would grow. I've never notice any of that and as you stated she was pregnant...... So I think it's safe to say she doesn't have this rare tumor.
Last but not least short bowel disease. Could she suffer from that as well again sure but again she would have difficulty absorbing nutrients and suffer from extreme cases of diarrhea. The cause is usually the removal of a large portion of their small intestine or the absence of a large portion of the small intestine. I find hard to believe once again she would be able to carry twins to term. Not only hard to believe but almost medically impossible. If by some miracle she could then she would be getting her HGH from her gastroenterologist. So now to be fair there were rumors she didn't actually carry the twins so it's possible she has anyone of the 3 but again she would be treated by the approperiate specials not a Anti aging clinic. You forgot the most logical one shes vain and wanted to lose the baby weight quickly, but again that would be off label and illegal.

So let's see as for the evidence the guy recanting there is also another source that confirmed it. I'm sure they have other sources confirming all the NFL and MBL players that were invovled not just Manning. Keep in mind the MBL is investigating as is the U.S. anti doping agency, which more probable then not the Feds are invovle now or soon will be. So do you need more evidence then them? The Guyer clinic received illegal HGH from a pharmacy I want to say in Colorado I can't remember off hand. I'd have to look it up but Guyer was listed in the indictment. Not to mention all the other improprieties this Dr is / was invovled in, and Mannings close connections to all invovled as in business partners. Even taking vacations with them as far back as 2007 His wife's receiving of prescription drugs via the mail from the clinic, during the time he was recovering from surgery. A Surgery to fix the damaged nerves in his throwing arm. Lots of coincidences to ignore.

I'm telling you there is more evidence is all. I'm not proclaiming him guilty either. I do find it odd that the media lapped up his story and he hired a high profile PR guy to handle it. Again not exactly the actions of someone with nothing to hide. This is a story and more important and bigger then just Manning and deflate gate, that should be covered by the media, yet all I hear are crickets. That's what we here are saying.

~Dee~

:clap:

More evidence, circumstantial, than ANYTHING DG related.

Yet sheeple will cling to text messages from 7 months prior.

Open up. The NFL wants to put it in.

Back