The Eagles - Super Bowl LII, Minneapolis

Huge mistake, Tom. Throw that shit away, what a thoughtless decision.

Again, it's not for a lack of talent, it's a complete lack of execution and decision making in crucial situations.

HT, Philly deserve their lead. What we've seen in the first half is that they are beatable if we execute right. I expect better 2nd half.

PS please stop trying to force the ball to Gronk. He's obviously not 100% and is double/triple covered.

Can't wait for McDaniels to be gone now. His play calling has been awful at times this year.

Pretty much got whooped every where in the 1st half....only down 10 and get the ball 1st ......were good

This season and losing our #1 offensive weapons. Not sure what is up with the defense but Richards and Roberts are beyond useless. Oh, and fuck Collinsworth. I can't stand that dick.

Defense needs to make some changes, not sure what, but we have to get some stops, have to get some 3 and outs.

15-12 was a good spot but giving up that TDwas ridiculous. No idea why this D so often gives up chunk play TDs after O scores late.

Totally infuriating half. McD, D and even ST were all terrible. Down by 10 is fine and it’s a game if we score on opening drive for sure. ATL dominated that first half last year but this game NE has actually had endless chances and have blown so many. And the D has just gone to sleep constantly.

Looks like we are hoping for another TFB comeback game. Maybe that’s how this team plays best but it’s hard to watch them throw away opportunities and spot them a lead like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 points is not easy but if there's a team that can do it is the Pats. Most big plays have been mental errors, which can be corrected. Time for TFB to ball out! It would be nice if Gronk would get going. He's been invisible.

It's kind of like they don't sense the urgency, and don't understand how easy their lives would be with a lead. Should be up by 1-8 points, at least.

The Eagles have capitalized on every damn chance, and we have squandered about 90% of scoring opportunities. It's only a 10 point game and still can be won with some adjustments and execution, but you're playing against a well coached team and putting yourself at a huge strategic disadvantage in playing from behind. Should be ahead and dictating things.

Really pissed with this overall mentality and approach.

So FUCKING tired of shit like this. Sick to death of not being to enjoy one of these goddamn games. Sick of the fucking stress. Sick of the terrible first halves. Sick of playing from behind. Fuck this.

Try drinking for the first time in about 5 years with the stress of this game! (Not an "issue"....not drinking due to "duties and location"...not a relapse...)

Hopefully the Pats make "us" all look foolish for disparaging their first half efforts with a win!

I'm out...going to try and change the "dynamic" by heading to a friends house down the street.

GO PATS!

DILLY, DILLY F*CK PHILLY!

15-12 was a good spot but giving up that TDwas ridiculous. No idea why this D so often gives up chunk play TDs after O scores late.

Totally infuriating half. McD, D and even ST were all terrible. Down by 10 is fine and it’s a game if we score on opening drive for sure. ATL dominated that first half last year but this game NE has actually had endless chances and have blown so many. And the D has just gone to sleep constantly.

Looks like we are hoping for another TFB comeback game. Maybe that’s how this team plays best but it’s hard to watch them throw away opportunities and spot them a lead like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to get stops or you cant comeback. Have to score on this opening drive and then the D has got to change.

Back