The Factory of Sadness Burnt Down...

<small class="time"> </small> Microphone cutting out on LeBron's interview.
Patriots will lose a draft pick & Kraft will be fined.

We know how GS fans feel to have the best record ever and lose in the end
but they lost to LeBron...we lost to Eli.

edit:

Adam Schefter Verified account ‏<s>@</s>AdamSchefter

No team with regular-season wins record in any sport -

Warriors, 2007 Patriots, 2001 Mariners, 1995-96 Red Wings - capped season with title.

Hmmmmm, Jordan's Bulls (and the puke Dolphins)

<small class="time"> </small> Microphone cutting out on LeBron's interview.
Patriots will lose a draft pick & Kraft will be fined.

We know how GS fans feel to have the best record ever and lose in the end
but they lost to LeBron...we lost to Eli.

edit:

Adam Schefter Verified account ‏<s>@</s>AdamSchefter

No team with regular-season wins record in any sport -

Warriors, 2007 Patriots, 2001 Mariners, 1995-96 Red Wings - capped season with title.

Hmmmmm, Jordan's Bulls (and the puke Dolphins)

Apples to Oranges. We had one game to play for the chip and a 4 point lead with a few minutes to go. GS was up 3 games to 1 with TWO games at home and lost. That would have been akin to the Pats being up 28 points in the fourth quarter and losing. A historic melt down. But credit to Lebron. He showed up when it mattered it most. I am happy for the city of Clev. Goodness knows they have nothing to looking forward to come Sept ...

Apples to Oranges. We had one game to play for the chip and a 4 point lead with a few minutes to go. GS was up 3 games to 1 with TWO games at home and lost. That would have been akin to the Pats being up 28 points in the fourth quarter and losing. A historic melt down. But credit to Lebron. He showed up when it mattered it most. I am happy for the city of Clev. Goodness knows they have nothing to looking forward to come Sept ...

Huh? I wasn't comparing the situations for the teams (even though both came down to 1 final game).

"We know how GS fans feel to have the best record ever and lose in the end
but they lost to LeBron...we lost to Eli."

I was comparing how fans feel about LeBron's place in NBA history vs Eli's place in NFL history.

Huh? I wasn't comparing the situations for the teams (even though both came down to 1 final game).

"We know how GS fans feel to have the best record ever and lose in the end
but they lost to LeBron...we lost to Eli."

I was comparing how fans feel about LeBron's place in NBA history vs Eli's place in NFL history.

I gotcha. My bad. But still, it was not Eli that beat the Pats in Lebron fashion, it was the Giants defense that dominated. Eli had the flukiest, luckiest pass ever to complete the win. But he was not Lebron-esque at all either SB bowl. The Giants front four was and I never felt bad about losing to them. They came in and punched us in the mouth like Lebron did the last 3 games.

Lol!

Great follow up thread.

I guess you can only mass produce so much misery and despair without hitting critical mass.

Just would've been happier had it been the Browns or Indians that snatched victory out of the jaws of defeat.

I LOATHE LeBron.

Case in point: 10 seconds left up 3 with the ball. He drives and is fouled. Goes to the floor and is rolling around. Here we go. My 10 yr old says no, that looked bad dad. I said hmm. Maybe. Slo mo focuses on his forearm and I'm thinking well, maybe he fractured it. Rolling around on the floor, slapping the hard wood. After countless replays they pan back away and he's up at the line for foul shots! There's zero humility in this game. Tools acting like they got shot from the 300 section flopping around like some hunted animal in its death throws, then complete composure in an instant.

I'm glad I'm only slightly interested in this game in the Finals. It'd drive me nuts.

Not to mention the officiating. There had to be 7-10 times Cleveland drove into the paint and a foul was called I had no clue what the issue was and the players looked exasperated too. At home. In Game 7.

No other sport leaves as much of the outcome of a game to the officials.

Once the GSW's lost their center Bogout (sp) the series changed a lot. He was rejecting shots at a very good clip.

And Curry picked a horrible time to play as bad as he did. Don't know why he did not drive to the basket in that fourth quarter.

But I find myself conflicted because I was glad Cleveland won. Cleveland with the horrible looking offence. The one on players.
GSW with the tremendous ball movement. Very skilled players. But had a arrogant manner- best team ever??
Felt like a hater.

Case in point: 10 seconds left up 3 with the ball. He drives and is fouled. Goes to the floor and is rolling around. Here we go. My 10 yr old says no, that looked bad dad. I said hmm. Maybe. Slo mo focuses on his forearm and I'm thinking well, maybe he fractured it. Rolling around on the floor, slapping the hard wood. After countless replays they pan back away and he's up at the line for foul shots! There's zero humility in this game. Tools acting like they got shot from the 300 section flopping around like some hunted animal in its death throws, then complete composure in an instant.

I'm glad I'm only slightly interested in this game in the Finals. It'd drive me nuts.

They all do it

pierceowie-794867.jpg

True.

I never looked at Pierce the same after that.

Clown. Show.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Happy for Kiri at least

I still liked Pierce as a player, though the modern game has more of these theatrics. Larry Bird was like the bizarro flopper - he'd dive for loose balls into the stands with a painfully f'd up back and still do his best to look like he was shaking it off.

I still liked Pierce as a player, though the modern game has more of these theatrics. Larry Bird was like the bizarro flopper - he'd dive for loose balls into the stands with a painfully f'd up back and still do his best to look like he was shaking it off.

Larry played like a football or hockey player - respectable.

Back