The intriguing Belichick flaw, His own relationship with his players

thomas144 said:
I gave up trying to make sense of the stuff this guy is saying. I don't think he likes the Patriots.

Ya think?

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pats247 said:
The liar strikes again. The Chiefs do have passionate fans and it is a good football town, but to say that they have sold out for decades is a flat out lie. In the eighties, the Chiefs had several years where they averaged about 45,000 fans per game - in a stadium that holds 75,000+. Clown.

Coincidentally, their attendance rose when Schottenheimer got hired and they started winning some games.

More lies from gaylord.

He does not live in Boston.

pookie said:
More lies from gaylord.

He does not live in Boston.

Pookie,

They still consider the "South End" part of Boston.

o:)

spiderman said:
Pookie,

They still consider the "South End" part of Boston.

o:)

He might be "in the South End" of something, but it aint Boston. Not even close.

gaylord said:
I will be lurking on this board next season when your team drops from grace.
Hmm. Lets see.

In addition to a full (and then some) complement of draft picks, and the compensation we should get for our departing FAs like Woody and Washington and Pleasant, the following players will be returning next season:

1st round pick TE Ben Watson
3rd round pick DB Guss Scott
OT Tom Ashworth
OT Adrian Klemm
CB Ty Law (maybe)
CB Tyrone Poole
DE Rodney Bailey
LB Matt Chatham
DL/LB Dan Klecko

...and they have cap room to make a splash in FA, if they so choose.

I think they'll be okay next season, too.

Whether they keep Law or cut him, there is going to be some HUGE cap savings there. I doubt they will keep him at his current number (12+ mil).

This team is set up to be a contender for quite some time.

I haven't followed the situation. I remeber how awful that Milloy incident was. Did the team ever recover?:confused:

gaylord said:
Hey Patsy Fans,
I have lived in Boston for 20 years and let's face it, you know as well as anyone this is NOT a football area. This is your last chance to win a SB as your coaches are leaving for other opportunites, Law will be gone and your defense is aging. We will see how things around here shape when the team starts losing.
It is SO easy to back a winner. I will be lurking on this board next season when your team drops from grace.

Are we sure this isn't Borges? I mean who else can talk and talk and talk with absolutly nothing to say?

RayClay said:
I haven't followed the situation. I remeber how awful that Milloy incident was. Did the team ever recover?:confused:

:shrug: I don't know, but I'm sure Milloy just loves his new team. They almost made the playoffs this year!

Spinal Tap said:
Why are you guys even wasting the shelf life of your keyboard on this "gaylord" character???

If you ignore him, maybe he'll just find that rock and crawl back under it.

I was sucked in by the Richard Seymour comment. What a waste of time reading several pages of this thread turned out to be.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The intriguing Belichick flaw, His own relationship with his

pookie said:
Ever been to the Buffalo Bills official board about 5 games into any given season Kurt?

Carry on.

So you'll offer not a single link, not a single scintilla of evidence to back up your farcical statement that "half of Bill's fans and the media want TDs head"?

Surprise, surprise!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The intriguing Belichick flaw, His own relationship with

gaylord said:
So you'll offer not a single link, not a single scintilla of evidence to back up your farcical statement that "half of Bill's fans and the media want TDs head"?

Surprise, surprise!

I did a poll of all Bills fans and documented all of my findings. But my dog ate it.

The fact of the matter is that you spouted off this BS about Seymour's malcontent and have provided nothing..... why am I arguing with you?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The intriguing Belichick flaw, His own relationship

pookie said:
The fact of the matter is that you spouted off this BS about Seymour's malcontent and have provided nothing..... why am I arguing with you?

Clearly you weren't paying attention, pookie. Some guy on a radio station on the other side of the country who used to announce games said it. If that's not compelling evidence I just don't know what is.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The intriguing Belichick flaw, His own relationship with

gaylord said:

Hey, Hawg, Wheres your little Mudwrestleing partner when we need her?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The intriguing Belichick flaw, His own re

gaylord said:

I don't understand. TDs, Head? I'm betting close to 100% want both

Surprise, surprise!
:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The intriguing Belichick flaw, His own relationship with his play

gaylord said:
You're ignoring the handling of the Miloy situation, where it was "srung" on the team within literally hours of the opener that Milloy would be gone, and worse yet playing aginst his former team in the first game. I understand you're a homer and you try to justify the piss-poor handling of this by diverting attention to whether the DECISION to let him go was justified, but I haven't ever suggested the reasoning was not, I specifically pointed out each time I mention it that it's the HANDLING of the release that was botched.

Horsesh*t.

Milloy prolonged that issue. He gave every indication that a deal could be reached, and the Pats and Belichick took him at his word. The Pats hung on to the last minute trying to work out a deal. Milloy's side refused to budge. At BEST, you can say the Pats were too trusting, and should have released Milloy sooner. They hung on to Milloy because they felt a deal could be worked out. They cut him late because that deal could not be reached. When only one side is willing to sacrifice, chances are that no compromise will be reached. F*ck Milloy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The intriguing Belichick flaw, His own relationship with

gaylord said:
Perhaps you're right- Belichick may also suffer from an inability to handle some agents well.

:eek:

Yeah, maybe you're right.

You're talking about the same Postons who are willing to let Orlando Pace rot on the Rams under the franchise tag, in which he'll make LESS MONEY than if he had accepted the most lucrative Rams offer.

Facts......who needs 'em?

Odlirama said:
I could swear this Lord of Gays gyu is the same person known as Disgustintampax at KFFL.
Here is a sample of disgusting handywork. Those of you that are regulars at kffl might confirm the similarities in this gyus script and disgustings
http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104168
I think Disgusti is a much more clever and interesting troll than Gaylard is.
________
RC111

Back