#$)& the Jets!

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Thanks alot assholes. I'm now losing by 4 points, needing a miraculous 50 yard field goal by Billy Cundiff without Ray Rice getting my opponent any more points, or I'm out of the playoffs in my fantasy league because F-ing LT and Santonio got me about 12.5 points combined. J E T S GFY! :mad:

No offense, but starting LT was probably the worst thing you could have done. He hasn't found the end zone since Week 6 and he's looked every bit like a 31 year-old running back. So much for all the "rejuvenated LT" talk.

At least you'll (hopefully) get some payback when the Jets play the Steelers next week.

Well, my choice was either LT against the Dolphins D, or Ronnie Brown (who has dissappointed me this year after being huge for me last year) against a very good, angry Jets D. And my WR choices were Holmes or Percy Harvin. I figured "the Jets aren't going to fail to show up 2 weeks in a row, right?" :rolleyes: :bang: Jets

You better hope they don't show up this week :p

No offense, but starting LT was probably the worst thing you could have done. He hasn't found the end zone since Week 6 and he's looked every bit like a 31 year-old running back. So much for all the "rejuvenated LT" talk.

At least you'll (hopefully) get some payback when the Jets play the Steelers next week.

All I want for Christmas is a shot of LT pouting on bench as another year slips away through his grasping fingers.

crying salty tears behind his super duper dark visor......:coffee:

Well, my choice was either LT against the Dolphins D, or Ronnie Brown (who has dissappointed me this year after being huge for me last year) against a very good, angry Jets D. And my WR choices were Holmes or Percy Harvin. I figured "the Jets aren't going to fail to show up 2 weeks in a row, right?" :rolleyes: :bang: Jets

How does this sorry ass team even sniff the playoffs....?

I had Aaron Rodgers and Dwayne Bowe going for me this week. Due to the concussion and the fact that KC started a QB with no arms, you can imagine how I fared.

I lost in the playoffs of my league. I started Sanchez over Palmer. HE got me -9 points.

I had Tom Brady Wes Welker... :coffee:

Unfortunately I also owned Randy Moss too long..........:suicide:

Jets backed into the playoffs last year and have been going backwards ever since. Rex-lax is a buffoon as a man and as a coach. Sanchez is a never-was; LT is a pine-rider; I think the Jets, Vikings, Titans and Bengals should play each other only, so the rest of the NFL doesn't have to deal with them.

Jets backed into the playoffs last year and have been going backwards ever since. Rex-lax is a buffoon as a man and as a coach. Sanchez is a never-was; LT is a pine-rider; I think the Jets, Vikings, Titans and Bengals should play each other only, so the rest of the NFL doesn't have to deal with them.

If you ever run for NFL Commissioner, you've got my vote. :thumb:

Back