The Loser's of NE

Reaction score
Website
steelerwatch.com
This is the poorest football board I've ever seen.Its not actually the set-up..it's just the lame hateful condesending I know all about football (small penis posting)

All the crap you people talk is just a valve for all your inadequacies about everything.

Poor ..poor..patsie fans.LOL

I'll be back to except all your good games you guy's kicked our ass's and The Steelers rule football once again apologies!!

SteelersOwnYou said:
This is the poorest football board I've ever seen.Its not actually the set-up..it's just the lame hateful condesending I know all about football (small penis posting)

All the crap you people talk is just a valve for all your inadequacies about everything.

I'll be back to except all your good games you guy's kicked our ass's and The Steelers rule football once again apologies!!

Does this mean we won't be treated to your gems anymore? I guess us "loser's" will have to "except" your departure.

Originally posted by SteelersOwnYou

OoohLaLa

Yummy

**MODERATOR EDIT**
Sorry, no bare vagina pics. Didn't we have problems with you last year?

funny thing is, he prolly still has the same problem he had last year with the bare vagina....only seen them on the interweb

kids...what you gone do

I wouldn't be worrying about our team you Squealer...In fact it seems that your quarterback is having an interesting year as noted in the following picture.

DELIVERANCEFINITOcopy.jpg

TheYellowDart said:
playing to role of Mikie will be theyellowdart.....

Assclown

thanks I missed this one, hope you don't get insulted now, this guy, "Stealersoweyou" is real good at it. You should read some of his other work

You just earned yourself Assclown status. You are only allowed to post in that forum until you can prove that you can bring something to the table that isn't lame.

I just clicked on OwnYou's profile. I acually have little doubt that he lives in a location where a palm is swaying.

SteelersOwnYou said:
[]This is the poorest football board I've ever seen.Its not actually the set-up..it's just the lame hateful condesending I know all about football (small penis posting)

He never did come back did he? Pity.

Can somebody help me out here, just who exactly do the Steelers own? Certainly not the Pats.

How's this, the Pats own Bledsoeburger, oops I mean Roethlisburger

Back