The NEW Official Patriots Planet BEEFCAKE Thread

In honor of his pending firing (He's got hosed)
Tito Francona

Terry-Francona-Flexing-Shirtless.jpg

Just saw Aaron Rodgers in this(not so great) ad. He is BEEYOOTIFUL. *drools*

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j9Rv7czl9cU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I used to think he was goofy-looking, but he's really matured into a handsome guy, Paz. Like Tom, he's the kind of guy that definitely gets better looking the older he gets.

I used to think he was goofy-looking, but he's really matured into a handsome guy, Paz. Like Tom, he's the kind of guy that definitely gets better looking the older he gets.

Exactly Lisa. He had that really goofy 'stache for awhile and now MUCH bettah,. :)

Myles Kennedy lead singer and guitarist from Alter Bridge is even better in person than in this pic but OOOFF DA. His voice and kickass guitar skillz only make the swoon stronger.

I thought he was pretty good-looking, too, but he acts kind of conceited as hell so that turns me off. Great voice.

I thought he was pretty good-looking, too, but he acts kind of conceited as hell so that turns me off. Great voice.

he does? He was almost too quiet on stage between songs when we say them. When did you see him act conceited?

he does? He was almost too quiet on stage between songs when we say them. When did you see him act conceited?

We watched a special on Pavillion TV or whatever it's called where they were doing a concert. He acted VERY conceited. Great music tho.

Iz dumb does not know this man who really needs to NOT wear those socks with those shoes.;) Take them off for him would ya Sanders?

BTW Bradley Cooper was named this years "Sexiest Man ALive". HARDLY..he is cute and funny but REALLY? No.

Eric Decker WR Broncos, I posted a pic of him earlier in this thread. You were talking in that one Tebow thread about Tebow being a hunk and I posted a pic of Decker with "TEBOW WHO?" and promised a "better" pic of E.D. in this thread.

Eric Decker WR Broncos, I posted a pic of him earlier in this thread. You were talking in that one Tebow thread about Tebow being a hunk and I posted a pic of Decker with "TEBOW WHO?" and promised a "better" pic of E.D. in this thread.

yes I saw that .:) Thanks for reviving this thread.

What do YOU think of Bradley Cooper?

Back