the official: I work with an idiot thread..

And they should bring charges. That is a catastrophe waiting to happen. Any living thing in your average neighborhood is in danger when a hungry bear is out and about.
Posted via Mobile Device

Some little kid will get eaten, not the dip-shit creating the problem.

Got a forwarded email from an old co-worker, giving kudos on all the recent UI improvements to the websites, how they made their jobs so much easier, how one in particular was a "incredibly effective", and how they're not even getting calls asking why it was changed.

Good thing they fired the guy who designed every single thing they were raving about. :coffee:

It's a good thing you don't have to work with the idiots anymore. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

And they should bring charges. That is a catastrophe waiting to happen. Any living thing in your average neighborhood is in danger when a hungry bear is out and about.
Posted via Mobile Device

There have been cubs spotted on the cameras his neighbor has.

He is claiming the beat came early before he could bring the feed in. 10 o clock is early for the bear? I don't think so. I think i wouldn't even put the feeder out for a while.

And this my friends is my superior at work :insane:

Feeding the the thing is the worst thing to do, he will come back looking for more. That won't end well for the bear or the humans.

Feeding the the thing is the worst thing to do, he will come back looking for more. That won't end well for the bear or the humans.

I'm serious. It's going to knock down a door before long, especially if the idiot removes the feeder. Now the bear is hooked. He's coming around pretty much daily, right TBL?

I can see it now...The Last thought running through your stupervisors mind TBL will be Oh fvck,and then the bear snaps his head like a walnut...:coffee:

Hopefully his two kids have the Dominance Gene from their mother and not their Pops...:coffee:

I'm serious. It's going to knock down a door before long, especially if the idiot removes the feeder. Now the bear is hooked. He's coming around pretty much daily, right TBL?

No idea if it's daily. I know either earlier this week or late last week he showed us pics from his neighbor's camera. And told us his story about yelling at the bear so it would go away.

My point was why did he wait until 10 before taking in the feeder. I would do it before the sun went down. So while he's not'feeding' the bear, he is getting it leaving that out. Why not just get rid of it all together for a while. The birds will be fine

Yeah. Birds are pretty resourceful. I don't see them dead all over the place for lack of feeding or widespread bird famine. Leave them to their own devices.

Hope you're prepared for a promotion o:)

Not until i get my degree. Our VP doesn't give a crap that i could run circles around him with my experience and possibly her with certain things. oh also i covered all the supervisor jobs while they interviewed people, some stuff i still do. But no i need that piece of paper

Weighing offers. :dbanana:

Hoping to finalize a deal and make a decision tomorrow. :dbanana:

Looks like I'll end up with about a month-long vacation, and about a 25% pay raise.

And the place that fired me? ROFL They just completed their first development sprint without me, and it was a total disaster. Business unit is unhappy, wants to throw it all out.

:thumb:

I get an email from my stupervisor that says can you email so and so to get a list of codes. So i look a look at the email trail and his boss asked him to do it. Now while I'm trying to get some reports done that should of been done already but aren't because nothing seems to want to work today, he is on the phone with his wife. Hey ahole you could of emailed the lady yourself AND got a reply in the amount of time it took you to write up the email to me and look up the code!

I love that the other lady and i are bustin our butts trying to get things in on time and orr stupervisor is over in his cube doing his calculus homework. Wtf! if i did that I'd get spoken to!

I should have posted this the other day, but it's never too late to laugh at someone...

A few days ago, one of my detailers came into the office with a car that had just come in and there was a cheap plastic compass on the keychain. I took the compass off and handed it to him. He stared at it for a sec and said "man, this compass is broken, it's pointing the wrong direction!" The arrow was pointing at E. I thought at first he was f*cking with me, and laughed and said "you're f*cking with me, right?" He tried to laugh it off, then said "but it IS broken, it's pointing at East!"

There literally isn't enough facepalm in the world to cover all the things this cat has done over the years, but this was so bad I couldn't stop laughing and yelling at him at the same time.

Back